We went to Belize primarlity to snorkel and enjoy the water. The water is incredibly beautiful and so are the people. Everyone was so nice, talkative and genuine. Never did I feel we were getting the "tourist smile job". Some of the great people - Mario, Noreen, Wallace, Nigel, Roldolfo and more. Went out on two snorkel / fish tours with Gasper and Tap - greate guys too - conch, lobster, snapper. Brought them back and Alex (Head Chef) of Las Terrassaz made them superbly for two nights of dinners.
The only compaint I had was not with the resort or people, but the beach. It is very shallow and lots of turtle grass. So really to enjoy the snorkeling and water (beside Kayaks) you really had to get on a boat at about $200 a pop 1/2 day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro, Ambergris Caye