US$299
US$150
US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Blue Tang Inn(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$101
Ambergris Sunset Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$40
US$290
US$240
US$45
US$30
US$55
1,083 results
All reviewsred gingerchocolate tastingin towngolf cartambergris cayecell phonefull kitchenbottle of rumfront desk staffpool stafflaundry detergentpool barhuge balconywrap around balconydinner reservationsbedroom suiteonsite restaurant
Reviewed 29 April 2010

I spent a week at the Phoenix last month and I cannot say enough good things about this resort. It is really a special place. I’ve stayed in several different hotels in San Pedro before, and the Phoenix is hands down the best, I’ll only stay here from now on! By far the most luxurious hotel on the island -- huge comfortable beds, awesome bathroom with great shower and tub, and best of all the veranda overlooking the pool and the ocean. If you’re into yoga I highly recommend the morning classes in the Phoenix fitness center. My sister and I also got massages one day at Sol Spa, and they were far superior to any massages we’ve had in the States recently. The Phoenix staff was incredibly warm and friendly, and did everything they could to make sure we were having a perfect visit. They arranged a great snorkeling trip for us one day, and helped us with dinner reservations at a couple different places throughout the week. The other guests I met during my stay were very friendly as well – and we all commented on how the Phoenix surpassed our expectations – I can’t wait for my next trip!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2010

Second time I've stayed here so knew I loved it, but since my last stay a year ago, their amenities, service and grounds have all improved even more. In particular I love the balance of local island life and the secluded privacy of this hotel. You've got the pool and amazing condo, but also real local flavor right outside the hotel grounds without being totally secluded. Their spa and gym also provided a whole new experience. Had a massage (amazingggg) and took their yoga classes (equal parts tough and relaxing!). They sent us on a great snorkeling trip and loved every minute reading by that pool. Came with family this time, but looking into bringing friends down next time - it's great for both!

• Stayed: February 2010
2  Thank nyctravelgal81
Reviewed 21 April 2010

It is a great hotel for San Pedro, however San Pedro as a whole is not as economical compare to Guatemala or Mexico.

This is the best Hotel in San Pedro, for those who are looking to relax and enjoy the room, this is the perfect place. The best building is "C" with amazing water views.
The Hotel is located just a few minutes from the dive shops and main restaurants.

San Pedro is perfect for going out to snorkel & scuba diving; you must head out to visit the Blue Hole; be ready for a long 2 hour bumpy boat ride. I highly recommend using "Amigos del Mar" . The hotel can arrange reservations ahead of time.

San Pedro is a very lay-back island, be ready for a few power losses during the day & night.

Bring a nice book to relax by the Hotel pool & order their special "Ginger Rum Punch"!
Cheers!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2010

Our trip to Belize and the Pheonix were absolutely perfect. The resort and condos are as advertised...they are well kept and beautiful. The staff is attendtive, friendly, and helpful. I could not imagine a more perfect, more relaxing vacation. You will not be disappointed with a vacation at the Pheonix!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2010

The Phoenix provides a great place to stay while on vacation. We were welcomed with drinks at check-in. We were taken to our condo by a guide that explained all the amenties the condo had. The condo was huge and provided more than enough space for my family.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family