“Very nice”
Review of Paradise Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Pedro
Paradise Villas
Ranked #3 of 21 San Pedro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Paradise villas is a great place to stay. Affordable, the grounds are well- maintained, and security is good. It is in a very desirable location, and you can walk to anywhere downtown. We rented a golf cart for one day to see other parts of island. Bring plenty of cash. Exchange rate is two for one and things are just as expensive, sometimes more than US.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele L

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We opted for a garden view which was fantastic! The "concierge" was very helpful making sure we had everything we needed including golf cart rental and bottled water. Nellie' s management did a fantastic job. Arrangements of excursions top notch.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Grounds have uneven ground and plenty of places to trip and fall. Condos and porches are all tile. Porches have water tubs to rinse shoes, but no floor mats by them to absorb water, not doormats inside or out, so rinsing your shoes and walking with wet feet or sandals on the smooth tile is an accident waiting to happen. I broke an ankle on day 2 slipping on water on my porch, another person sprained an ankle, another woman tripped and fell and had a serious knee injury. I tried to put in a claim with their insurance, but was sent a letter from the insurance company's attorney saying it was my fault that I didn't clean up the water on the porch. All cleaning is done by maids and all cleaning equipment is kept in locked closets in each villa. They sent an OB/GYN to look at my foot who offered to x-ray it. I said it's probably just a sprain, let's see if I can stand and take a step on it. He said OK. I was able to so we BOTH assumed it was only a sprain. He said if it was worse the next day and I wanted it x-rayed he could do it. He told me to ice it for ONE hour (not 24 or 48 or 72)! Obviously an OB/GYN is not who should have been called. The attorney said that I "refused" medical treatment. I do not have health insurance and this injury is costing me THOUSANDS of dollars, and because they are in a foreign country they will refuse to allow insurance claims be made for injuries because they know there is nothing we AMERICANS can do about it, so regardless of how cost effective this place is, or if it has a convenient location, I would never recommend anyone stay here, you risk your health.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank A5518AXinfo
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We're staying for a month at Paradise Villas and so far it's lived up to it's name. The grounds are very clean and neat and well kept. The staff are friendly and the condos are comfortable and well maintained. We love it here so much we might stay for 2 months!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Nice condos on the beach in Ambergris Caye. Ours faced the pool, which was okay, but not preferred with us. The location was great, as you could walk out the street entrance or the beach entrance, and walk to restaurants, shopping, groceries in minutes. We rented a golf cart for 24 hours, and drove north and south as far as we could. Not much to see outside of San Pedro. Fished one day with Freedom Tours - caught snapper and jack. Took the fish to the pupuseria, they made a lovely chowder.
All in all, a great trip!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple