I write this review on the last night of a 6 day stay. This was our first visit to Belize and we couldn't be happier with our choice of accommodation.
We rode bikes all over the island and saw nothing which we would have preferred.
So why chose these villas/condos ?
1) Staff, are simply incredible, they couldn't be more helpful if they tried.
2) Setting, this is a small 48 room complex set in luscious gardens, with a really nice pool.
3) Location, from here you can walk to restaurants and bars up and down the beach.
4) Accommodation, the unit we had (7A) was spacious, well equipped, included stove, full size fridge and microwave. Bed was a little hard for our liking but that is all. These are older units but had everything we could wish for.
5) Value, can't be beaten in our opinion.
We will be booking again later this year.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking