“Beachfront breakfast!”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 December 2016

So if you like Micheladas I would definitely get one here! My friend and I were able to snag a table right on the beach for breakfast, and had a great view along with being front row for people watching. Downside is that you have to go inside to read the menu, but the food is good and there are a lot of options, and the servers were friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,844)

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived to our dive boat, only to find our dive had been postponed, so we decided to eat breakfast at Estel's. We watched the sun rise as we drank a Bloody Mary and ate breakfast. The breakfast burrito was as big as my head and was delicious. Note the bloodies are a little spicy, but it was def good, and great for someone who likes that extra kick. Overall, beautiful place to watch the sun rise with good eats.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast! Even better service, we were happy all around. Sand in our toes and delicious burritos in our bellies. Closed on Tuesday's!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This charming seaside restaurant is a terrific spot for breakfast. We only ate breakfast there, but the food and coffee were very good, with generous portions.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Rustic restaurant right on the High Street. Recommended by the front desk at The Phoenix Resort and was amazed at the quality of the food. I had the best chicken curry (Caribbean sauce) I've ever had (and boy have I had some!) and my wife raved about her filleted Snapper. Excellent choice of beer and wine so I had both. Highly recommended.