US$203
US$299
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
  • Pool
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$101
Ambergris Sunset Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$232
US$45
US$55
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamily vacationwelcome drinkbeautiful fishsnorkeling tourseach morningcevichefirst floorgolf cartbrianbartenderhammocksdockislandtownbelizecartssand
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

We (group of 8) tried 4 times to stop at this place during our week at the Caye Villas 5Mar-12Mar 2016. My husband and finally hit it on an open day mid-week and I sampled many wonderful drinks from the friendly bartender who told us she is originally Canadian (although living in Belize many, many years now). She made great drinks and the bar had a great view. I would recommend a stop for anyone passing by.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank billnathutch
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stayed next door to this resort for 10 days and had occasion to visit several times. Formerly Ambergris Divers Resort but now under new ownership is now called Sun Diver Resort.
Behind the bar, Omar was fun and knew his craft. He was also generous with his pour. This may cost the bar a few cents per drink but we became repeat customers which, I’m sure, made up for it. Also, the portion of ceviche was generous and delicious. The beach location is terrific and open to people walking by, several of whom saw us having fun and decided to stop in. When hosting private functions a sign is put up on the beach and people know to keep walking.

We really enjoyed our time visiting with Brian and Mary, the proprietors, who are easy to laugh and quick with a story. They fit right in to the islands rhythm and charm.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Don R
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

To all the staff there at Ecological Divers! I had a Awesome time all last week diving with your establishment! I was treated like family and felt very comfortable with the Advanced Dive Master and employees I dove with! I know I could not have found a better crew or company to meet my needs! Thank you all and feel free to contact me any time! Thanks again, Jason MacAllister ( Kingwood, Texas)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Texbowhunter
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Hard to say why ownership doesn't keep the same team on board.

Stopped by recently and the place looked filthy.

All the help had turned over and services were greatly reduced.

Feel bad that I recommended this place to friends and colleagues. Had no idea there would be such a drastic change in the resort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
18  Thank NorthBeachTowers
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Been several years but when we went I thought the location right on the beach was great. Had a bar near the beach where the divers met after diving. Good prices for local beer and more than 10 take out menus which worked well. Conch fritters were great. Coral necklaces sold for $40.
No need for a car really. Many rent golf carts.
Well price tank and room combo.
Not the cleanist but a good value for a dive enthusiast or someone who wants a resort certification in a week.
The reef is relatively shallow 30 feet but they have multiple places to share the reef with you. The Blue Hole dive is extra and several hours away.
Take an all day tour up the river to the Mayan ruins.

Room Tip: All faced the Ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple