This B&B is pleasant and the staff usually helpful. We don't require fancy rooms but do need a restful night after our busy days. Our room (#3) was right next to the road and we couldn't sleep the 1st night - we actually stayed up and read due the constant noise of the traffic. We asked Jay (we didn't see the hosts) the next morning if we could change rooms but didn't hear back. We actually escaped to Caye Caulker our 3rd of 4 nights and paid for another hotel room to get some peace and quiet. We returned for our 4th and last night armed with ear plugs. We booked this B&B because of all the 5/5 star ratings but wished someone had mentioned the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro, Ambergris Caye