Pedro's Hotel
US$266
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$126
Royal Caribbean Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Pool
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$105
Caye Casa(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$155
Priceline
Sandbar Beachfront Hostel & Restaurant(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$18
  • Beachfront
Las Terrazas Resort(San Pedro)
US$349
Hotels.com
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$1,695
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeluxe roomgreat pizzabeer pongprivate bathroomplace to sleephot waterladies nightcaribbean villassister resortmin walkair conditioningfresh towelsambergris cayescuba divingin towngolf cartramon's village
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a week this past January. Pedro's is one of, if not the least expensive place to stay on Ambergris Caye. Perfect for us, as we like to explore, and our room is just a place to sleep and shower. That being said, the worst thing about this room was fuzzy TV reception, but we didn't care. Also, we could not lock our door from the inside. Those were the only problems with the room, aside from that it was clean and comfortable. The inn has a restaurant/bar with amazing pizza... I think we ordered it 4 times during our stay. I would return to Pedro's, it was good value for the money. Also, I would like to point out that ladies' night (Wednesday I think) is quite loud late into the night, however, every other night of the week is quiet.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Most hotels and resorts on Ambergris are fairly pricey so you aren't likely to have many budget options, but this is a pretty good one. The room was clean, had working AC, hot water, and reasonably comfortable beds. The best part of Pedro's is probably that there are plenty of other friendly backpackers and travelers staying there so it's a good place to meet folks. On the downside: the walls were thin, water pressure was inconsistent, bikes I tried to borrow weren't in working condition, it's not on the beach, there's no view, and it's about 5-10 minute walk to most restaurants. It's a decent place to stay if you're traveling on a budget, but if I was coming to Ambergris again I might check out an airbnb.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I asked for a quiet room, not realizing besides people noise it is right next to the little airport runway and lots of dogs barking and roosters crowing all the time in the neighborhood. But I only heard the planes in the daytime.
San Pedro is expensive, so you get what you pay for. I did not realize you could use the beach at Caribbean Villas. Instead I did my day lounging across the street at the more luxurious Ramon's Village, after Pedro's front desk organized the first snorkling trip from there. For the $60 a night, I had a big room with private bathroom, hot water, a safe, AC and fan, a TV that didn't work (but I didn't care about it), 3rd floor windows had nice light. Could walk downstairs for coffee easily after 7:30. Two very tiny pools- one was closed, the other so highly chlorinated and too small to swim in so I only did a few laps. Staff was very nice! And the owner invited me upon arrival to his party with fireworks at the Caribbean Villas that night! You stay here for the price, not the ambiance-I was happy to save my money for scuba diving trips!

Room Tip: Corner room on 3rd floor at the end of the porch was large, sunny, and more private because no one walked by.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Just know going in this is not a Holiday Inn. We knew what we were getting so it was no surprise and we were very satisfied with the accommodations. Yeah, a frig would have been nice but one night we simply bought a bag of ice from a market, a six pack of beer and iced them down in the trash can. The room was clean and good size and the in room safe was a huge plus. As noted, the wi fi only works in the bar area which did not bother us at all. We landed by ferry at night and had no clue where it was located so we took a $5 US taxi ride. The other days we simply walked as it is around 3/4 of a mile from the ferry dock to the hotel. The night before we checked out (at 630 AM) we told the office and they arranged for a taxi to be there to take us to the ferry as we didn’t want to drag our carry on suitcase along the cobble streets. Additionally, there is a little market diagonally across from the hotel where we could pick up cheap cold drinks and there are full size markets about 5-10 minutes in either direction. All in all, this fit our budget and was well worth our stay. TIP: don’t get a room by the outdoor stairs. We had room 6 and just people normally climbing the stairs were quite loud!

Lastly, the hotel has an agreement with the Caribbean Villas which had a beach and sun loungers. We used that one afternoon and it was a short ten minute walk from the hotel. Finally, we had pre-booked all of our excursions so we did not use this hotel to book any tours or activities. We had very little interactions with the staff (no fault of theirs) but those that we did encounter were very polite, helpful and welcoming. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is actually a Hostel, which I think are the coolest thing ever!!! You will meet people from all over the world here, which is awesome!!! Check it out!! They also have two pools and a awesome bar on site, specially if you like to play poker.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo