Had an amazing time in San Pedro. Our casita at Royal Caribbean was beautiful spacious , bright, airy and super comfortable after a day of excursions. The ladies who take care of the casitas were phenomenal, friendly and made our stay wonderful. George at the front desk was amazing and provided excellent customer service before and during our stay. The pool is gorgeous and faces the sea offering a beautiful view while swimmming.The only issues we had were the poor customer service and behavior of one of the waiters at the onsite restaurant(the food was delicious though) and the sea wall which prevented direct access from the beach to the water. But all in all we loved our time in San Pedro and our stay at the Royal Carribean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro, Ambergris Caye