“Very good for breakfast”

Island Torch Bar & Grill
Ranked #150 of 204 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I have consistently received good service and great food from this location each time I've come for breakfast. I love the fact that they offer a good selection of both traditional Belizean as well as American breakfast options.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

As i sat in this restaurant with a lovely view of the park and the water, it hit me that this restaurant had the chance of being one of the worst restaurants on earth. Not just in Belize but like on the whole planet. Making a cup of coffee in this place is a total challenge. You know how you go to a place like NYC and if you eat in a central location like Times Square it is brutally bad. This is something like that. Listen, the people are nice, it's a great location but it's really not terrific food.

1  Thank rangersfans
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The food was just blah and the waitress brought the bill with a price that included the tax and then did not disclose to us until after she charged our credit card that she had charged the use of a credit card to us, the customer! Other businesses in San Pedro do not do business this way.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had the special of the day (chicken soup) and it was the best.... too bad i had to catch the 1 o`clock boat if not i would have stay longer and try others dishes.. I highly recommend Island Torch Bar& Grill when ever in San Pedro...

2  Thank Manuel L
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I took a student group there many times last Summer. They liked this spot the most, and the owner, Letty, really took care of them. We ended up eating there once each for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the food was great. The juices were fresh too. It's centrally located in San Pedro, so it's easy to find and get to. The restaurant has an interesting shape, inside and out. It's made from round-ish buildings, so it was unique. Glad to see it's now on Trip Advisor, and is getting some great reviews. I'm sure we'll take the next group there too.

2  Thank DrFeelAwesome