“Great location”
Review of SunBreeze Suites

SunBreeze Suites
Ranked #16 of 55 Hotels in San Pedro
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Loved my 9 days here. 5 with friends and 4 solo. Staff is great. Jose will help with anything and Sara at the restaurant is great. Many convenient stores very close and also restaurants. One note...there is NOT a beach in front but it is not far. There is a seawall and a dock for sunning.

Room Tip: Looks like all rooms have a great ocean and pool view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Becky55

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Hotel Personal was very responsive. We enjoyed the hotel primary due to its great location to everything. A great vacation; plan to return. Nice restaurant on the property and near many other great restaurants. The hotel arranged our transport to and from Belize City to San Pedro.

Room Tip: We had a great room on 1st floor facing the ocean which was very close
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gayle G
Reviewed 26 September 2017

If you are the all inclusive type or rely on a beach to walk onto this is not the place for you! If you are like us and enjoy the local experience in addition to great views of the ocean and place to swim in the ocean this is the place for you. It has a great location with easy walking distance to the town. The full kitchen is a plus. There is too much great food in the area to cook in the room, but want a good blender to make frozen drinks it is perfect. Make sure to book a ocean front room. We sat on our balcony and watched the ocean and the people walking in front - the beach path. We were surprised how quickly they checked the room and called down about a missing glass - it was in the freezer. The pool is smallish and half of the deck is in the shade all day. The best place to swim is a short walk down the beach to the dock at Palapa's. Great way to swim in the ocean without getting sandy!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen U
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My stay in Belize and with Sunbreeze Suites was Amazing at first, until I returned home. I was then able to retrieve my bank account information, and they took $207 off my credit card for a deposit, and I had a separate CC on file. They said they needed it for food expenses and it was separate. I was reluctant at first but I did it anyway, and so I paid cash for any food billed to room so I would be certain there would be no charges. On departure day, when I asked, has the $200 been returned, come to find out the charge was for $207. Dalainy informed me with a $1 transaction the funds would immediately be returned to my card. If no transaction took place it would take 7 days to be returned. THAT WAS A BOLD FACE LIE!!!!!! Well it's been 12 days in counting. I have sent numerous emails to Julia the general manager NO RESPONSE, but I sure have this email to rate how my trip was. I have purchased a international prepaid card to contact directly and when u call it's a busy signal. You have no direct contact. All I needed was an email cancelling the transaction and my funds would be returned, but now since Sunbreeze refuses conveniently to ignore a financial issue. It seems to me this a way of extracting more money from guests and having to wait 30 days to dispute charges. I will not stay again due to this matter.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank ms_moniquehicks
SBsuites, Manager at SunBreeze Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Ladies,
We are delighted that you had an amazing stay with us and the best Birthday ever as you told us.
We are truly regret that you have expressed this issue as being robbed because the truth is that we have not charged you for anything. The issue at hand is the credit card company did not cancel the authorization. I am confident that by now everything has been resolved on your side.
I can only hope that once this matter is resolved that you will amend your review because you know it and you told us that you had an amazing time.
Julia Edwards

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I stayed here for my birthday weekend. Sunbreeze suites is ideally situated in the center of town. Everything is so close by, there's no need to rent a gulf cart if you're staying here. It is a few steps from the Ocean Ferry Water Taxi, and a very short walk to all the main restaurants and night clubs.

The staff was so nice to hand me a birthday card with their warm wishes. The suite has everything you could ask for, a well equipped kitchen with dining table, a large living room area, a bedroom with king size, comfy bed, well equipped bathroom, and a nice balcony overlooking the pool and beach.

Eventhough it is centrally located, the suites' doors & windows close so airtight, you couldn't hear a parade passing outside. I slept like a baby. The Hot water and wifi were on point throughout my stay which is great for keeping connected. The AC was good also.

I would highly recommend the Sunbreeze Suites to anyone looking for great amenities, within easy access to the center of Town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo