US$210
US$189
US$299
Hotels.com
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
  • Pool
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$126
Ambergris Sunset Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$55
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$1,695
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblu restauranttuff e nuffswim up bardive shopsandy pointwater taxirent a golf cartcandy manlocal coffeememory foamin townmexico rocksfun ridebelize cityrestaurant food isretaining wallfelt like royalty
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Costa Blu and staff, thank you from the bottom of my heart to an experience of a lifetime. You truly made my first trip out of the US one to remember. Rick and I appreciate your care, kindness and courtesy and wish we could have been able to do more for the staff. Victor, thank YOU for spending 6+ hours along side me, keeping me sane and keeping me calm while I was trying to fix my phone. I ❤️you. And please thank the Boss Man for letting me download iTunes. Because of you both, I was able to continue to record each breathtakingly beautiful moment thereafter. Every one from bartender, to grounds crew, to front desk peeps, EVERYONE, was amazing! Can’t thank you enough. I will miss each and every one of you dearly. If you ever make it to KC, USA, come find me. ❤️ Sincerely, Kat

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank emkitkat
DirGuestSrv, Guest Relations Manager at Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thanks for your review! Our staff loved the shout-outs and we are pleased to know that they're kindness and attentiveness helped to make your stay a special one. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I went to Costa Blu towards the end of August with one of my friends and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to stay. All of the rooms are in 4 unit bungalows with outdoor seating and overlooking the ocean. It was so nice to wake up and go outside and relax with the ocean breeze before getting ready to go out for the day. Several times we ordered breakfast from the restaurant and had it delivered to our room so that we could enjoy it in the dining/living area. The pool has plenty of chairs for everyone to relax but we mainly enjoyed swimming and hanging in the water at the swim up bar. All of the resort staff were wonderful from the check-in crew to the waitstaff. Let me tell you, Barry the bartender is a gem and absolutely made our girls trip wonderful! On Thursday we took the water taxi to San Pedro and enjoyed the night life. The chicken drop on Thursday night at Wahoos on the beach is a must!!! One night we also took a golf cart towards town for dinner. I can't speak highly enough about this resort, the location and its staff. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sdsp212
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We had a great time and had incredible service during our stay at Costa Blu. My husband and I went there to celebrate an anniversary. We were taken care of as soon as we landed in Belize City to the time we took off from San Pedro to head home. We don't usually stay at resorts but this one is the best. The staff took care of everything we needed and then some. It is the perfect size as well. The resort isn't very big but the bar, restaurant, swimming pool and other amenities were always available. Loved it and planning our next trip with friends.

Room Tip: All the rooms are ocean view so you can't miss!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madmargaret
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I am sitting at the airport wishing I didn't have to leave such a beautiful and friendly resort! We planned our trip pretty quickly once Hurricane Irma wrecked St. Thomas. Boy, did we pick the right place! From the time we made our reservation Costa Blu made sure our transportation needs were taken care of. We were met by a rep from Maya Air and personally walked to the gate, we were met at the San Pedro airport by another resort rep who greeted us by name, we were taken to the water taxi and never had to touch our luggage. We were met on the dock with a rum punch, all of our checkin paperwork was ready and we were off to our room in no time. Again, never having to touch our luggage. Once at the resort the room was looking out at the water, was very clean and spacious. Our room was cleaned daily. The food at the resort is top notch with all the bread being made in-house. We had fresh lobster several nights--everything on the menu was excellent. The serving staff of Alfonso, Santiago, and Bartender Barry are so friendly and helpful. They were the icing on the cake for a fantastic vacation. We will definitely return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara H
DirGuestSrv, Guest Relations Manager at Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks for sharing your review! Our staff loved the shout-outs and we shared your comments at our weekly staff meeting. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I Really like the hotel. the 2 drawbacks for me were that there was no tv in the bedroom, the living room sofa was not comfortable for this 6,3 old man...loved the shower though..

Please use the Tuff e Nuff dive group. lil ed, peppa, sherry and buda are a great bunch and very knowledgeable. Lot of fun too...Please say hello to lil Edwin, I liked diving with him a lot..a good young man

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron B
DirGuestSrv, Guest Relations Manager at Costa Blu Adults Only Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you had some great dives on the reef with the Tuff E Nuff crew!