“Unique”
Review of The Sand Box - CLOSED

The Sand Box
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Well I had trouble finding a truly GOOD Margarita on the island and this was recommend by the gal that was giving me a pedicure. Told to ask for JuneJune for the "best" one on the island. YEP! They where fabulous. We sat and drank first and went back to our resort and came back for dinner. I 'think' the food was pretty good but it is a bit blurry. I had the ribs and they where pretty good (I think).Not a great view but a Very friendly spot!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I was looking forward to conch fritters. I was dispointed. The seafood soup was good though

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Food here was average. I ordered a veggie curry and a burger off the specials menu that changes daily. The curry was overcooked (perhaps made from frozen veggies) but the burger was okay.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

This place was one of our oddest stops on the island. The place is dark and as the name of the place says, its a sand box! The floor is sand! The ribs were good and the frest fish was decent. Service was a bit slow. The Margaritas were the BEST on the island!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

The breakfast at Sand Box is the tastiest on the island, their eggs and fried jacks are absolutely the best, charming service!