See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Booked online through bookings.com when we arrived we were told it had been double booked which I got the impression this was a common occurrence. So we stayed next door at sailwinds I would not have booked this place by choice. Ended up moving to seaside cabanas where the staff couldn't do enough for you and you even have a pool and free breakfast. Good to book a place with a pool the only beach to swim at is the spit which is at the other end of the islandthey had a sign out the front rooms 109 us we paid a lot more

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We booked online. Checked in and then left immediately. We lost the money but we didn't care. We couldn't get away fast enough from this disgusting hotel and staff. While we booked in Kokomo they out us in the sister hotel beside. The room was full of mould. There were bugs everywhere. No toilet paper. Sheets were dirty and incomplete. Staff were not present and made us feel like we were in inconveniencing them to show up for 5 minutes to check us in. They took off immediately and never responded to any calls or messages to us about the state of the room. They just didn't care.
I've backpacked around the world and stayed in questionable places in foreign countries but this was by far the worst I've ever seen. What a disgrace.

Room Tip: Don't do it I wish I could give this hotel a zero but the trip advisor system won't let me.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Perfect place for an amazing vacation getaway! The condos are centrally located on the breezy side of the island, so I was allowed to spend hours in the hammock on the front patio staring at the ocean, without fearing mosquitos or sand fleas. Walking distance to everything on the island, and stumbling distance from the Sports Bar, which has great food, drinks and entertainment. The condo was well maintained and clean and has everything necessary to prepare meals, along with amazing air conditioning and good water pressure. Staci is very knowledgeable about the caye and steered us to some fantastic meals. Totally worth the splurge!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This place was one of the high lights of our trip! We only stayed one night but it was the most restful sleep I had the entire trip. There was a beautiful view off the veranda and the lovely Ms. Verna next door. Stacey, the manager was a delight and very helpful and I can't thank her enough for being so pleasant. The suit was beautiful and a great recluse after being out in the sun all day. This was my favourite place we stayed out of our entire 10 day backpacking trip.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We went to Belize on our honeymoon, and ended up spending most of it on Caye Caulker, at Kokomo. It has a breathtaking view, and you really get that caribbean vibe while dozing in the hammocks on the porch. The accomodations are really nice too; spacious, with free wifi and two A/C.
The staff is really helpful and friendly. A special thanks to Staci, who welcomed us and helped make our honeymoon truly unforgettable. We'll carry it in our hearts forever.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple