Bakadeer Inn(Belize City)
US$60
Belcove Hotel(Belize City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$65
    Villa Boscardi(Belize City)
    US$128
    The Red Hut Inn(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    US$47
    US$44
    D'Nest Inn(Belize City)
    Free cancellation until 25/07
    US$82
    Bella Sombra Guest House(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    US$55
    Nature Resort(Belize City)(Great Value!)
    Free cancellation until 26/07
    US$45
    US$181
    US$154
    • Pool
    Free cancellation until 25/07
    US$148
    US$140
    All reviewsisland expeditionsnice poolgift shopinternational airportpoolside barbreakfast buffetshuttle servicecomfortable roomscoffee makerlast nighttaxi driverbelizeyvettecomputersstopoverstatescountry
    Reviewed 16 February 2016

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.
    The shrimp dinner I had my first night was outstanding and very reasonably priced. I appreciated the complimentary tea and coffee in the room.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
    Maria R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Hi JB

Thank you for your Review on our hotel, I appreciate each on of them. Hope to be able to see you soon in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The title says it all. I stayed here for two days while in Belize on business. I expect three things at least from my hotel - reasonable bed (OK there), in room Internet (no useable signal in the room, marginally better if you sit in the lobby) and hot water (cold the first morning and just a little warmer the following day and cold by the end of my shower). On top of that club music kept me awake until 1:30 the second evening. Even the printer didn't work when I checked out and a final bill had to be produced from somewhere else.
    The staff was sympathetic, but made no concessions. The Radisson Fort George on the sea is a bit more expensive, but a far better choice and definitely worth the additional cost.
    As a Best Western Gold Elite member I would have expected better. But if you do stay here, do yourself a favour and forget about the hotel restaurant and go right across the road to the Sahara Grill. Great Lebanese food and one of the best restaurants in Belize; quite reasonable too, although not fancy at all.

Room Tip: If you need WiFi, check your room for a signal before accepting it.
    • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Tommy,

greetings from Belize

I would like to apologize for not being able to meet your expectation. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, please take note that are taken into consideration and measures are taken to assure this doesn't happened again. We have improve our internet service and assure you that this problem has been fix.

Hope you give us another opportunity to host you once again and amend what we didn't do right.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We spent 5 days here, rooms very clean and staff very friendly special shout out to Angel and Dayan. Not thrilled with restaurant, but had Great Pizza...Shuttle drivers very accommodating would drop off and come back and pick you up. Took water taxi to Caye Caulker and best of all the Lamanai River ride to Mayan Temples....Cynthia

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Hi Cynthia,

Greetings from Beautiful Belize

Thank you for taking the time out to review our property, I am delighted to know you have enjoy your stay with us.

I would love to see you once again in the near future

Regards

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in Feb 2016 enroute to and coming back from an Island Expeditions trip to Lighthouse Caye. Friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, nice courtyard pool/bar area for hanging out, half decent restaurant, on-site shuttle service, and reasonably priced...what's not to like?

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Chris,

Our aim is to ensure to provide Guest Satisfaction, I am honor to know that you have enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your review, hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We spent one night at the hotel. Cost was extremely high for the less than average room ($180.00 American Dollars.). The room was really OK but there was noise throughout the night. Walls were not well insulated.
    Our dinner at the hotel was passable but not good. Again, price seemed very high for the quality of food.
    Finally, the staff throughout the hotel seemed as though they were being disturbed whenever we required service including check in and out.
    I do not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Second floor....first floor rooms are moldy.
    • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple