“Now that's a Breakfast burrito!!”
Review of Kropf's Bakery

Kropf's Bakery
Ranked #8 of 8 Dessert in Cayo
Description: Here is someone else writing up on it.have seen a few posts, and it is in Lonely Planet.It is a quaint little roadside cafe/restaurant/bakery at a mennonite farm (a bit of religion propaganda here and there) - it is a curte stop with good basic food.
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped by looking for a sweet but had not eaten anything so we decided to try a breakfast burrito. It was huge, the tortilla was fresh made. You definitely get your money's worth. They also sell bakery goods from local Mennonites Baker. Had a good banana bread for the road. Do stop by!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I was really excited to visit here for a lovely breakfast after reading the reviews. I had planned a trip along the Hummingbird Highway and thought this would be a great way to start the day. Overall it was disappointing. Perhaps a nice surprise in the middle of Belize if you've been in remote areas for awhile, perhaps we had been spoiled by our hotel, it was just not that outstanding. We had a variety of the breakfast options and everything was just OK--- eggs, fryjacks, and burritos. We took cookies and cinnamon rolls for afternoon snacks, so excited to have them... and they were just disappointing. If you happen to be in the area, stop by, maybe we were there on an off day... however I would not go out of my way for a visit.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I decided to stop and take a chance on grabbing a bite to eat at this bakery but discovered they were only serving breakfast even though it was early afternoon. I opted for the eggs, beans and fry jacks and it was delicious! As my travels took me by the bakery an additional 2 times I made it a point to stop and enjoy a meal there each time and also purchased some of their fabulous home-made cookies.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Cinnamon buns, one of the best buns I ever had! Nice road side bakery at the Hummingbird Highway. Mile 33.
Stop over for breakfast, lunch, coffee or a cinnamon bun (and take an other one for on the road).

Reviewed 10 August 2015

The banana bread and cinnamon rolls are fresh and an excellent deal. We needed some hearty breakfast so these homemade goodies hit the spot. The place is not really a sitdown place although 2 tables were there to be used. Coffee is available but the rest of choices are limired. They also make home sandwiches..the turkey was delicious!