All reviewshome away from homebed and breakfastevery morningplace to staytim smithbusiness or pleasurerooms are nicebusiness triphomemade breadfeel right at hometropical paradiseamazing hostsbreakfast was deliciousswimming poolfamily atmosphereexcellent stayfeel like family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I've stayed at the Inn at Twin Palms several times over the past three years and each time it keeps getting better!!
It constantly keeps growing in size and increasing in amenities each year and on my recent visit I was surprised by a bigger and more efficient kitchen & laundry room and of course more lush tropical gardens.
The owners and staff alike are very pleasant and it certainly lives up to its motto, " Welcome Home."
I'll certainly keep going back to Belize on business and pleasure and there's no other place that I'd rather stay than my home away from home!
I highly recommend you do too!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to Twin Palms, this time for an extended period.
I have traveled many places, and Twin Palms is truly a home away from home! From the owners, Mr Tim and Ms Anna, to the girls that clean, to the gardener, everyone welcomes you like family. Whether you want to just relax or see the sights, this is the place stay. Ms Anna is always happy to make recommendations in the area, and can arraign trips to any of the attractions in the area.
Twin Palms has everything you could ask for in a bed and breakfast- clean rooms, relaxing atmosphere, beautiful grounds and pools, good internet, same-day laundry, and DELICIOUS breakfast every day. But even with all of this, the real value is in the Smiths and their staff.
I was here for work, but will certainly be back for leisure!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Twin Palms and for your kind words.
It is a pleasure to host you and your colleagues and we will certainly miss you when time comes for you to leave. Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've been at Twin Palms (TP) since January for business and TP definitely feels like home. The customer service is out of this world. The owners, Mrs. Anna and Mr. Tim treats you like family instead of a customer. The amenities are amazing. Buffet style breakfast, laundry service, two swimming pools and fast internet with multiple WIFI access points. When you think TP couldn't get any better, Mrs. Anna's furry little friends will keep you company, specially when you're missing your own. When In Belmopan, Belize Twin Palms is a must.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time at Twin Palms.
It is indeed a pleasure to host you and your colleagues.
We look forward to many more fun times together as family.
Best regards!!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I mean the title speaks for itself... I've stayed at numerous places both for business and leisure; let me just say, this is by far the best bed and breakfast I have ever had the pleasure to stay in ESPECIALLY while here in Belize. Mrs. Anna and Mr. Timm (owners), take hospitality to the next the level. The bar they set is so high, that they make any other hotel in Belize look like amateurs (no lie). The bond that these hosts build with their guests is precious; and although I've been here in Belize for so long, I still feel like I'm at home.

Highlights:
- Twin palms has the best hospitality
- free homemade breakfast (amazing breakfast if I might add)
- the best wifi (trust me I've checked the speeds at numerous spots)
- comfort
- cheap
- safe
- flexible

I mean the list goes on... 5 stars is an under rating in my opinion I would easily rate this place 10 stars

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your very kind description of your stay at Twin Palms.We have enjoyed having you and your colleagues as part of our family for this time.
We hope you can return one day to visit us when you're not working.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had a wonderful two night stay with Anna last month. The facilities are beautiful and the room was spotless. To be able to eat breakfast and spot hummingbirds at the same time was magical. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your short and sweet review.
We hope you'll definitely be back,we will be here waiting!!
Best.