El Rey Hotel(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$256
US$220
  • Pool
US$150
US$210
US$147
  • Pool
Hacienda Tropical Guest House(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
US$45
Rock Farm Guest House(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Yamwits Lodge(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed and breakfastquiet neighborhoodhome away from homecapital cityhosts
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Ellen and Omar are the most gracious hosts and really made me welcome in their villa. The pool was great in the heat and I thoroughly enjoyed my morning swims! Ellen's breakfasts are amazing and set me up for the day. Thoroughly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2015

My colleague and I had the pleasure of staying at Villa San Juan for two weeks in October 2015. We were so impressed with the warm hospitality and the spacious, accommodations. My room, walk-in closet and bathroom were all huge and very clean and comfortable. I also loved watching Belmopan wake up every morning from the beautiful second-floor balcony above the pool.

Another great thing about the mornings is Ellen's cooking, Omar's toast and conversation. You feel like a part of their family when you're there. This is a great place to stay if you're working at the US Embassy. It's just a few blocks away.It's also close to the UN and Government buildings. I highly recommend Villa San Juan and will stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Villa San Juan is located in a residential area of Belmopan. Even though we arrived 2 hours ahead of schedule, the owners, Omar & Ellen, graciously greeted us & showed us to our room. We stayed 3 nights in the Esperanza room, which was homey, clean and comfortable. Ellen's breakfasts were bountiful and delicious & we enjoyed our chats with her & Omar. If you should find yourself heading to Belmopan and not sure where to stay, I would definitely recommend this particular B&B. You will not be sorry!

Room Tip: Esperanza room has a full tub with shower
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2015

A retired couple is opearing this place using their property (they live in a same area). But the place is very nice, a nice room, a nice big pool. I stayed at several B&Bs but this is the most elegant one I stayed. A breakfast is served by owner and you will have a conversatio with them or with other guests. I recommend this place.

People may find a price a bit high side for B&B, but it worth it. People may find a bit less privacy because this is B&B, but it is your choice. So far this is the best place I stayned in my trip in Central America (considering the quality and the value). Sorry my standard is high and I rarely give 5 stars.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2015

We stayed only one night on our way back to Belize City to fly home. We found it to be a beautiful Villa and quiet place to stay. The owners were friendly and we enjoyed our visit very much. We were there on a Sunday night, and only two restaurants are open. We choose the pizza place [ don't remember the name] and were pleased we did. Thanks so much for a great time and a wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: I would think all rooms would be comfortable