Villa San Juan
El Rey Hotel(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$210
US$158
  • Pool
Jaguar Creek(Belmopan)
US$119
  • Restaurant
Rock Farm Guest House(Belmopan)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$160
US$115
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbed and breakfastquiet neighborhoodhome away from homefirst floorcapital citywonderful stayellenomarhosts
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The B and B is really nice. The two people running the inn are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. The breakfast was great and the Inn was spotless.
The pool was relaxing and the furniture was comfortable.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Ellen and Omar are the most gracious hosts and really made me welcome in their villa. The pool was great in the heat and I thoroughly enjoyed my morning swims! Ellen's breakfasts are amazing and set me up for the day. Thoroughly recommended!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

My colleague and I had the pleasure of staying at Villa San Juan for two weeks in October 2015. We were so impressed with the warm hospitality and the spacious, accommodations. My room, walk-in closet and bathroom were all huge and very clean and comfortable. I also loved watching Belmopan wake up every morning from the beautiful second-floor balcony above the pool.

Another great thing about the mornings is Ellen's cooking, Omar's toast and conversation. You feel like a part of their family when you're there. This is a great place to stay if you're working at the US Embassy. It's just a few blocks away.It's also close to the UN and Government buildings. I highly recommend Villa San Juan and will stay there again!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Villa San Juan is located in a residential area of Belmopan. Even though we arrived 2 hours ahead of schedule, the owners, Omar & Ellen, graciously greeted us & showed us to our room. We stayed 3 nights in the Esperanza room, which was homey, clean and comfortable. Ellen's breakfasts were bountiful and delicious & we enjoyed our chats with her & Omar. If you should find yourself heading to Belmopan and not sure where to stay, I would definitely recommend this particular B&B. You will not be sorry!

Room Tip: Esperanza room has a full tub with shower
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2015

A retired couple is opearing this place using their property (they live in a same area). But the place is very nice, a nice room, a nice big pool. I stayed at several B&Bs but this is the most elegant one I stayed. A breakfast is served by owner and you will have a conversatio with them or with other guests. I recommend this place.

People may find a price a bit high side for B&B, but it worth it. People may find a bit less privacy because this is B&B, but it is your choice. So far this is the best place I stayned in my trip in Central America (considering the quality and the value). Sorry my standard is high and I rarely give 5 stars.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo