“Great Food”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The best fast food restaurant in San Ignacio! They are mostly for takeouts on days you just want to eat food made with fresh corn!
Great location and fast service! Food on a budget!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I and our adult daughter went to Mincho's at the recommendation of a couple of staff members at Chaa Creek. We were looking for the best empanadas in San Ignacio and we wanted to know where THEY go. They both said Mincho's. This is a walk up place with a very brisk business of locals. There is very little seating - virtually none so we got our lunch and went over to the park to eat. I had 3 sumbutos (sp?) which are sort of like a Mexican sopa. The ladies each had 3 empanadas. Our daughter had a lime drink and my wife and I shared a bottle of water. The food was decision and the total tab was $4.25 US. If you want local go here.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Great food and great price! Visited this local place several mornings and each one was fabulous! Easy parking, easy walk to, short wait for fresh delicious fare and fresh fruit juices. Delicious breakfast for 4 for $3 US? Count me in!!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Stop here on a weekly basis, as the food for the last six years has been consistent. Fry Tacos and Tostadas are my favorite, the price has not change much and the staff are fast in preparing your food. This place is a local favorite, If you have to wait a while its because you never went there earlier enough.

Located in the center of town not far from the market its the ideal place to simple the local dish long with fresh juice.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Great juices and fried tacos. Always a line but worth it. Was afraid to get street food in Belize but so far so good at Minchos