“great family place, very clean, relaxing scenario, loved the food”

Pop's Belize Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: You may feel like you're in a Seinfeld episode at this friendly six-booth, hole-in-the-wall diner. Best omelets in town and bottomless cups of coffee make this San Ignacio's worst-kept breakfast secret and a great place to meet other diners. Good burritos at lunchtime.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I've enjoyed of their timely and very filling breakfast - I had to cut the coffee, since we were off early and driving. I had to go again, so I took my friend, son & husband for a supper. We had such a lovely time - quiet lovely place. I had a lovely meal and made the most of the relaxing experience with my friend and family. I'm sure to try it again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Local place, with friendly and fast service. Went there for dinner. You know you’re at a good place when the locals are there. Now I’m afraid it’ll be taken over by tourists. The team there seems to know each other and work all well together. Our food was tasty, the portions were generous. There was a good menu selection. I wouldn’t change a thing. Yes, I would go there again and avoid the more touristy places.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is quaint and unassuming but has the best breakfast at a reasonable price. Their stew chicken that you can get in lieu of bacon or sausage (for the non-pork eaters) is the best I've tasted anywhere. Food is quick to come and staff is great.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Pop’s was great with welcoming service and yummy food! We went there a couple times because it was easy walking distance from our hostel. They also were one of the only places open on Good Friday which was good when we were hungry!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I actually ate at Pop's twice for breakfast. We both loved it. Great, fresh taste yet reasonably priced foods.
The locals go there if that tells you anything