“Great family owned and run hotel”
Review of Nefry's Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Ignacio
Nefry's Retreat
Ranked #22 of 35 San Ignacio B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Nefry's is great for a few reasons. 1. Price - cant beat it for a clean, air conditioned hotel room in San Ignacio that has free wifi (which works best on the great patio). 2. Location - its close to 'downtown area', but far enough removed to be very very quiet. 3. Ninfa - she runs the place, and although she is very quiet, she is a fantastic hostess that will make sure you are well taken care of.
San Ignacio has a lot of small hotels, but if you are lucky enough to get one of the 4 rooms here, you will be happy! I recommend to book via email - like I said, only 4 rooms. They are working on making this a green hotel with rainwater collections and other things. The family is great and makes you feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Email her!! All 4 rooms are great!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 May 2011

By Far the best `hostel` I`ve ever stayed in. They picked us up at the airport,nice new arcon van for the drive, had our airconditioning running for when we arrived! The rooms was very big, two double beds, water cooler ( it was worth it just to have free cold water) coffee and tea, private shower with hot an cold water.

The court yard is super cute, nice for eating outside, drink or my fav reading in the lounge chairs.

The place is run by a very nice young woman and her family, they were very friendly and helpful! The hotel is just a few streets off the main downtown which was perfect for us. I would definetly stay there again!

only thing was that the mattresses seems a little old. Other than that our stay was PERFECT.

www.nefrysretreat.com

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2011

We stayed at Nefry's in San Ignacio and it was great for the 15 dollars a night. It was a couple blocks out of the downtown area, but it was quiet. They had air, we didn't need it. Hot water ofcourse. In room coffee and great hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2011

This past Christmas, I went to Belize for my Christmas vacation. I traveled all over Belize, staying a week in San Ignatio. While I was there I was blessed to stay at Nefry's Retreat. It was an experience I will never forget. After enjoying the night life and bars in town or going on numerous outdoor adventures, it was always a pleasure to come back the Nefry's to relax and chill. The beautiful gardens and spacious, cozy rooms are very inviting and I always felt at home. The courteous and helpful staff that made my stay there an unforgettable one! I hope to return to Belize in the near future and I will definitely be staying at Nefry's Retreat!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Loved staying here, if you book daytrips with their tour company you can usually get a better deal on the room. Suggest ATM trip and Caracol. Excellent hot and cold showers, VERY clean, have water cooler in room which is so nice in Belize as you have to buy A LOT of bottled water while there. Also have a kitchenette with fridge. Very nice grounds, felt very comfortable and welcome staying here. Laundry service available too!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple