Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TripadvisorUS$125
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
All reviews infinity pool manager mr private cabin close to town nice pool saleem grounds tikal tours belize porch cabana adventure cayo atm accommodations plants
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020

I must say my sister and I had an amazing weekend! The Deluxe Room is huge, 1 king bed and 2 double beds are enough to hold an entire family. Beautifully furnished and equipped. The best part of the room is the outdoor shower. The pool is really nice, the manager Mr. Saleem was very helpful and friendly as well as the rest of the staff. The entire compound has beautiful nature views and the porch and hammock only add to it. I surely recommend Cassia Hill, thank you very much for such a fun and lovely stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2020

We had the best time ever at cassia hill , the service was great , Mr Saleem Ahmed went the extra mile for us so we can have the best experience there. As you can see the room is spectacular , it was awesome staying there

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2020

The room was very clean & comfortable. Drinks at the pool side bar was a plus. The breakfast was very delicious, beautifully plated & the staff was extremely friendly & very conversational. This was a very pleasant stay! Thank you Cassia Hills!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2020

I must say that from the day i saw the ad on facebook about Cassia Hill Resort I was amazed with the view via pictures. I was hesitant to contact because I was afraid to do a family outing in this time..
I finally got courage to contact because i didn't want to disappoint my son for his birthday..
I spoke to the operation manager Mr Saleem n i asked 100 questions because i was worried about a crowded place to take my family to celebrate.. Long story short...I was amazed with his assistance answering my questions n ensured me that we wud be safe and he was able to accommodate us with our little birthday celebration.
Cassia is beautiful especially for someone who loves tree, flowers and wildlife. The rooms were cozy and excellent for our family. I must mention the service from Amid, his dad and Sergio was excellent and despite many other families were there last weekend, they were at our service to time and assisted us whenever we needed..
The food was great and we felt the LOVE FROM THE CASSIA FAMILY..
All in all everything was SUPER EXCELLENT!
Thank you for accommodating my family and helping my son enjoy his birthday..

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I visited Cassia Hill when I went on a self-planned retreat to spend my birthday weekend alone with God.
I enjoyed a private room in the form of a mini-house built about 30ft or more spaced from other rooms.
The wooden structure had native wooden carvings giving you that vacation feeling and the plants and trees complimented my stay with therapeutic fresh, healthy air....
Cassia Hill is perfect for a retreat, a family outing, and perfect if you want to get away from the unhealthy congestion of the towns and cities.
The pool is amazing, treated and running water and kids friendly if you have small kids.....
If you are a person who is opened to learning through conversations, you must meet the manager who has a wealth of knowledge about many things and the security is well-trained and professional....
I will definitely return to Cassia Hill.
I love it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jonathan Lohr, Owner at Cassia Hill Resort Belize, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Once again Happy Birthday! It gives us great pleasure to know that your stay was a splendid one and it added to an unforgettable birthday getaway. Thank you for your review. We hope to have you stay with us again