Book now, pay at stay
US$126
US$123
US$295
US$251
Singing Sands Inn(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$190
Green Parrot Beach Houses(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
  • Beachfront
Turtle Inn(Placencia)
US$319
  • Breakfast included
Maya Beach Hotel(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$119
Official Site
Belize Ocean Club(Placencia)
US$389
Hotels.com
All reviewslagoon sideresident parrotgolf cartplace to stayfully stocked with disheslocal homeshumming birdsflowering treesfull kitchenincredible hostscook topgreat view of the lagoonburner stovecross breezetwo storydish soapshort walk
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We rented our golf cart through Captain Jak's , they came to our hotel picked us up brought us back to the office and let us take the cart from there, it was very convenient and they were by far the cheapest company around , i have nothing but satisfaction about our transaction with them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dsinger35
Reviewed 8 September 2017

My daughter and I stayed for a week in late August in a Cabana with a great view of the lagoon. If you want to stay in a place where you get immersed in the local everything this is it. From the moment Jason greeted us as we pulled in, to being invited to their staff party, Happy Hour at Barefoot and lunch you quickly become more than a guest. If you are more of a hanging around the pool, do not want to leave the grounds sort of person then choose one the resorts 15 minutes north of Placencia...but if you want to get to know Placencia stay at Captain Jak's.

Room Tip: The 3 Cabana's do not have A/C...if you need A/C take another one of the rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Nice, Cozy, Rustic is just a few words to describe the Cabañas at Captain Jak's. I fell in love with this place when we stayed in Placencia... I didn't want to leave.

The Cabaña has a kitchenette and that sealed the deal for us.
You can wake up in the early mornings, make a cup of tea/coffee, sit on the balcony and relax while sipping/drinking your warm liquid and admire nature around you while daylight breaks or, you can sit on the deck by the water and enjoy your beautiful surroundings then start your day.

In the evenings while your hectic day comes to an end, you can unwind on the balcony or deck by water with ice cold beers and watch the beautiful sunsets. Tranquility.

I most def. recommend Captain Jak's Cabañas, it's worth a stay!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vinnie0814
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here and had an absolutely great experience! We were welcomed by the Williams Family and pleased with how nice and helpful the staff was. The cabana was clean, adorable, and loaded with everything you would need to cook small meals and a blender for drinks. The location was perfect, in walking distance to the village hot spots with a delicious coffee place next door. The highlight of our trip was their amazing tour guide Jason Alexander! He was courteous, knowledgeable, and safe in his travels. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Rented a golf cart for a week to help get around town as we had a few older family members that have a hard time getting around. The golf cart was nice and newer but had a small crack in the poorly mounted plastic windshield where the bolt hole to mount it to the frame was. As we drove around town for a week the crack got slightly larger due to wind pressure on the windshield. I thought nothing of it. When we returned the golf cart the crack may have been 4" in total and the windshield still structurally sound. They said nothing of it when we returned it, thanked us and we were on our way. Weeks later I was blind sighted with a $350 charge on my credit card. Great thanks captain jak

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ward M
Arabella16, Manager at Captain Jak's Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

We are very sorry to hear that. When we picked the golf cart up at your rental house on April 25th there we 2 large cracks in the windshield. I sent an email along with pictures to let you know that we would be charging your card for the damages. The charge should have been $250US not $350US. If you need to discuss this further or were charged too much, please give me a call or send me an email
My name is Marian and I am the manager 501-622-6448 and my email is captainjaksbz@gmail.com.