“Awesome Hidden Gem”

Pat's Place
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Americus
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pat's Place, in business here in Americus for over 34 years, offers Deli Sandwiches, Pizza, Salads, Nachos, Wings and more. We have Iced Tea, Soft Drinks, Beer and Wine. Customers of all ages are welcome. Take our orders are happily accepted. We have a room that will accommodate 12 - 15 people. From October to April, Oysters and Boiled Shrimp are served on Wednesday evenings. There is Trivia Competition on Wednesday evenings during the rest of the year. We have a game room with 3 Pool Tables, and a pool tournament on Thursday evenings. Open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and till midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

After recently moving here I had seen it and really didn't care to go in. So many people rave about it and my bf and I decided to try it. Sooooo glad we did! We had the chicken Alfredo pizza and it did not disappoint. The only drawback was there are no waitresses to take your order. You have to go up to the counter which makes it a little impractical with more than one person ordering. I don't mind getting my own drinks because I sometimes tend to drink a lot. (Tea & water) We definitely will go back and try more than just the pizza. They have a large menu and it all sounds good. Don't pass them up, it's a lot of fun in there!!

1  Thank NativeTexasGrrl

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Ate lunch here with my-son-in law. There were a lot of local people eating. Neat environment ( Pool table in the rear) Pat even came over and had a conversation.
Great selections of subs,chips,dip etc. Price was very reasonable

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Me and my fieince love to go there to play pool and enjoy the food ,I will be going again when we get a chance so I can teach her how to play pool

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Do not go here if you don't like tight dark places. Windows in the front are blocked by signs , the place has lights but feels dark and the tables are too close together. Sandwich was ok but the menu is confusing. Supposedly a local handout but I don't know why?

Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

I am a local who loves this little bar! I never miss a Halloween party here & visit about once a month to get my pizza fix. To me it's the best pizza in town. I have to encourage any one stopping in Americus to try Pat's Place.