“Local favorite”

Pat's Place
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Americus
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pat's Place, in business here in Americus for over 34 years, offers Deli Sandwiches, Pizza, Salads, Nachos, Wings and more. We have Iced Tea, Soft Drinks, Beer and Wine. Customers of all ages are welcome. Take our orders are happily accepted. We have a room that will accommodate 12 - 15 people. From October to April, Oysters and Boiled Shrimp are served on Wednesday evenings. There is Trivia Competition on Wednesday evenings during the rest of the year. We have a game room with 3 Pool Tables, and a pool tournament on Thursday evenings. Open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and till midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Fun place for a beer and pizza. Oysters seem to be the favorite on Wednesday nights when they are in season.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I live nearby and visits Pats once a month or so. Fun place, close and often crowded. Fast service and plentiful beer and bar eats. My only complaint is that the pizza crust is always overdone and hard as a saltine cracker --it crackles. But the sauce and cheeses and extras are always very good. Pat and his help are long-timers in the area and a mainstay for local gossip and humor.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Husband has been a regular at Pat's for more than 30 years. He sees it as a place to relax after a hectic, busy day at work. He meets friends there, but if you visit by yourself, you will have new friends before you leave. It is a friendly, comfortable environment with a staff that works hard to make sure everyone is happy. Kudos to Pat's!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Maybe since it was 2pm and a pickup order made it not the best meal...we're not sure. Hope it's much better at lunch and night time eating inside. Our $22 Pizza was overcooked, burned places on the thin crust and very spicy hot. (And we didn't have anything like peppers ordered on it). If I hadn't driven 8 mi to get it, I probably would have taken it back! Also grease stains on the box is not good PR. Maybe it just wasn't our day...

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

After recently moving here I had seen it and really didn't care to go in. So many people rave about it and my bf and I decided to try it. Sooooo glad we did! We had the chicken Alfredo pizza and it did not disappoint. The only drawback was there are no waitresses to take your order. You have to go up to the counter which makes it a little impractical with more than one person ordering. I don't mind getting my own drinks because I sometimes tend to drink a lot. (Tea & water) We definitely will go back and try more than just the pizza. They have a large menu and it all sounds good. Don't pass them up, it's a lot of fun in there!!

1  Thank NativeTexasGrrl