La Hacienda
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2015

During my last two visits in the last two months, I have noticed a drastic improvement in both food quality and service. The salsa has a kick to it. I tried quesadillas and seafood enchiladas - yummy.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

La Hacienda has been in Americus for at least two decades. At first it was located in a small strip mall space. Eventually they moved to a former Shoney's building. There is plenty of room; the tables are not crowded next to each other; the acoustical tiles are doing their job.
As a native New Mexican I am obliged to sneer at any place that does not serve FRESH green chile and is heavy-handed with the cumin. But the menu at La Hacienda (referred to as "La Ha" by the local gringos, white and black) is tasty, though standard fare for Mexican restaurants in the US.
The employees are authentic Hispanics; A mi me gusta platicar con ellos en español.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I enjoyed the spinach (ahhh, I'm having a senior moment. sigh) pizza (although it's not called that) with cheese. It came with diced tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole. My husband ate all of the taco salad. Service was prompt. Waiter was polite. Oh, for those who dare, ask for a dish of the hot salsa. Get ready! It really is hot!!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Was in Americus on a business trip and went here for lunch. I was surprised on how busy it was for a mid week lunch. the staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was good and very inexpensive!

Reviewed 18 November 2014

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Americus. The food and service are very good. The family atmosphere is another reason why we go there.