“Best Pizza in town!”

Margherita Pizzeria
Ranked #77 of 658 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Description: Chic, modern, casual, high quality restaurant, specialized in gourmet pizza, fresh pasta, soups, antipasti, salads, and desserts. Premium bar.
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Great ingredients and great service. Delicious pizza, the BEST IN TOWN BY FAR. Escarola y Pancetta and Calitalia my FAVORITE :)

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Best ingredients and helpful staff. Margherita offers a great selection in pizza but I highly recommend the raviolis: both preparations are great!!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

The pizza has a great light crispy crust. The ambiance is modern but cozy Best pizza I've had in Guatemala. More over I was quite impress to find out about the gluten free pizza option that it is in the menu. Even though I have no issues with gluten I decided to try it and it is amazing!!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

It is a decent, good pizza. Made in a gas oven but with high wood burning-like temperature, so the pizza is out before you order it. I love the goat cheese pizza, as you can see in the pictures.

My concern is with the menu. So many options, I mean why? why would you put so many confusing pizza options? is it a museum for the pizza? Too many choices for a lunch...

Should I return? yeah, of course. It was good pizza. Probably will ask for the same pizza... But really, I hate that look of "WHAT? should I order from here", of the other people Im eating with, when they look at the 1000000 choices.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I live in Guatemala City and have eaten at Margarita pizza occasionally. They do take away as well as dining in. All the pizzas I've had were really good, but their goat cheese one is amazing. They also have gluten free options.