Hostal Los Volcanes
US$107
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Guatemala City(Guatemala City)
US$113
US$75
Barcelo.com
US$209
US$134
La Inmaculada Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$94
US$130
US$127
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$97
US$92
Dai Nonni Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$64
Quetzalroo(Guatemala City)(Great Value!)
US$39
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain buildingprivate bathroomairport pickupmarisolhostelwificityguatemalaguardsecurityzona
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Such a great place and very conveniently located to most city attractions. Few miles from Zona 10 & 1 - Hotels district and Downtown Area. Most of all only few minutes away from the airport to the hostel and they offer free airport shuttle services to and from the airport. They serve breakfast in the morning. The hostel is located in a gate community to get in you have to go through the security guards therefore theres nothing to worry about security. I had a private ensuite with a private bathroom the overall cleanliness of the room was very well. The only downside I can mention was that the Wifi is not available in my room and if I had to use to the Wifi I had to go to the living room but it wasn't a deal breaker for me because I got my self a local sim card and it helped me with my needs to the internet. The staff that works here are extremely nice, friendly and accommodating. Great place I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
gabyostrich, Gerente at Hostal Los Volcanes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Hola Trevin It is nice to read that you enjoyed your visit. For Los Volcanes it is very important to make you feel happy and confortable. See you next time!!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My husband and I have spent many nights here doing business with the government, and never regret it. Lately the management has been upgrading and updating bedding, curtains, paint and infrastructure. I recommend staying in one of the rooms in the very back outside the main building. They are very quiet, clean, with new appointments. And while you are there, take in the artwork.

Room Tip: We like the rooms in the back, #8 and 9. They are outside the main building so are quieter thus more private.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
gabyostrich, Gerente at Hostal Los Volcanes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you very much Linda!!! It is always a pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We spent a night at the hostel. It has a nice atmosphere, but from the beginning they didnt told anything about breaksfast even if it was marked and written on the posters. Thats why we got early the next day, so we could have it. It was marked the service was until 11:00am. At 10:00, we asked at the reception for it, and they said it was until 10:00. No sorry for the misunderstanding, not even some coffee. Thats was all we got from them.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry to read this. I have already talked with my staff to be sure that won´t happen againg.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I was looking for some place just for spending the night, close from the airport and didnt wanna spend to much money, and this place was perfect for it. Really close from the airport with free transportation, free wifi and breakfast included. Totally worth it!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
gabyostrich, Propietario at Hostal Los Volcanes, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

It was great having you, hope to see you next time!!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Spent a wonderful night here the night before I flew out of Guatemala. Staff was very friendly, helpful, etc. Other guests were polite and quiet. Not too much noise even though it is within walking distance from the airport.

Great kitchen where you can cook for yourself, clean hostel, tv in room and general area and includes wifi, great experience overall. Would definitely stay again when flying in/out of Guatemala City. Shower was hot, facilities were clean.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
gabyostrich, Gerente at Hostal Los Volcanes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you Trekhigh for your comment it was a pleasure to have you at Los Volcanes. Remember this is your house. See you soon!!!!