“Pasta and Pizza in Guatemala ”
Review of Sabe Delis

Sabe Delis
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Sabe Delis, the purpose of this restaurant is offer you a big variety of dishes with french and italian influence. Savoury and sweet crepes, pizzas, homemade pasta and more. Our products are all fresh, homemade and selected to give you the best quality. We are expecting you all day a week from 12am to 12pm. Live music every saturday at 7h30pm.
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

FOOD: WOW! If you’re craving pasta, this is your place! It was like a fiesta in my mouth.

ATMOSPHERE: very cool...casual classy

PRICE: Not expensive. Great boil on creamy pasta happiness was only $6

If you have pasta on your mind, the come here. I didn’t get the pizza but it looked great!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Food's great and the service's also good!
They have amazing sandwiches and also a few good deserts!
Still they can improve some flavours, but so far they're good!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

A super delicious place, clean, excellent service, pleasant atmosphere, delicious food, healthy and above all its dishes without a doubt make the palate delight !!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and me went there for dinner. Food is really good but service was a slow and we had to wait some time. Even though on the pricy side I can recommend it.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

My son and I ate here one day and it was very good! I had crepes and was very pleased! He has been there since and had pizza and his girlfriend had pasta! Everything was good and we will be back!