“Amazing meal in tranquil setting!”
Review of Roatan Oasis

Roatan Oasis
Ranked #86 of 215 Restaurants in Roatan
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I was traveling solo, but love a great meal and heard about Roatan Oasis. So glad I went. I had the tuna wontons, lamb vindaloo and a jalapeño mojito. It was perfect!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Roatan Oasis is a fabulous place to enjoy dinner. Customer services is friendly and attentive. The menu selection has a nice range of options and if you’re a repeat customer like me, I’ve enjoyed how the menu changes frequently. The squid ink pasta is a staple and my favorite. They grow their own herbs, which makes the cocktails extra tasty.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2020

This place was recommended by our dive guide Nick Griffiths. He said it was his favorite place so off we went. We were not disappointed. They should give Nick a free dinner. I think he tells all his divers to go here.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank James C
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Very nice restaurant. wonderful food, faultless service. On Thursdays, there is a singer/entertainer who was quite good. His music was pleasant and not too loud.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 30 June 2019

My wife enjoyed dinner in this restaurant. Food is fresh, very well prepared (suggest the all seared local tuna). Accept credit card. Suggest to visit, is worth the price you pay.

Date of visit: June 2019