The Beach House(West End)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$92
Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$74
Upachaya Eco-Lodge(Roatan)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$64
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Puerta Azul(Sandy Bay)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$122
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$95
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$728
US$400
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportroom was spacious and cleanshuttle servicerestaurant barcruise shipwithin walking distanceplace to stayshuttersisland
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Las Palmas has a dozen or so wood cabins, all connected via a nice walkway. The rooms are simple but spacious and with excellent AC. Our cabin (#11) had glass windows, others seemed to have shutters, which make take away some of the climate control (be sure to ask!). The hotel has a beautiful private beach, with a nice beach bar. The restaurant is a Texan BBQ place, with good food but in my opinion out of place in a tropical beach! The downside of this place is that it is away from town and other hotels/restaurants, so if you can't easily walk to other places, but taxis are available.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We had missed our cruise ship in Galveston and Carnival cruise lines flew us to Routan and put us up in this B&B for two days and we enjoyed ourselves greatly, the staff was friendly and very helpful, yes the rooms are sparse but are you there to stay in the rooms or to enjoy the great weather there? We spent most of our time on the small but very well kept beach, ate our dinner every night sitting on the beach because the have a Texas barbecue restaurant/bar that we ate at both nights and the smoked brisket was great. If you want a nice quiet little place to stay I recommend Las Palmas.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I booked this hotel twice for my family of 5 coming to Roatan for the day. They offered a shuttle service to pick them up from the ferry station and also back. The staff was very friendly, the location is clean, right at the beach. Will definitely use it again coming back to Roatan.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Claudia M
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Where to begin? Booked this hotel on Expedia not knowing what to expect. Arrived via taxi even the taxi driver was disgusted by the property. The entrance is not paved or groomed in any manner. Dirt all the way to the hotel entrance. They advertise small quaint bungalows, private beach and free breakfast. The reception staff was friendly, but that was the only good part.
The rooms are spartan. The water is non-potable and the bed has a 4" thick mattress with non matching pillows (one small designed for a couch, another way to thick and stiff, the other thin and worn).
The "beach" is a walled off lawn area, the size of a postage stamp. The property is worn down, obsolete and improvised with patches to conceal the imperfections. When I called Expedia to complain they asked that I speak to the owner. I spoke to the owner in a civil manner and delineated my complaints and asked for a refund. He threatened to call the police and have me arrested for maligning his establishment. He insisted I pay for one night and he would consider reimbursing me for the remainder of my one week stay. Luckily, Expedia reimbursed me for the whole stay and relocated me to the Paradise Hotel thirty minutes away (a property that is exponentially better than the Hotel Ejecutivo and well worth paying double the price)! Stay away from the Hotel Ejecutivo Las Palmas (don't be fooled by the cheap price and deceitfully enticing photos).

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank OwenHWightman
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Las Palmas has individual cottages arranged on raised, covered, wooden walkways near the beach (some are on the beach). The room was spacious and clean. The A/C cold and the WIFI free. The wall mounted TV was nice too. There is a good restaurant with seafood, other entrees and good appetizers. Next to the restaurant was a great beach bar. I recommend the Monkey Lala! Complimentary full breakfast is served and a free airport shuttle is included. It's, a great location if on a beach vacation or just passing through. The beach was spacious & clean.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo