Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
TripadvisorUS$98
Vio.com
Orbitz.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2019

We heard that the hotel up on the hill in Copan has an amazing view but is pretty pricey so we decided to get drinks and enjoy the view. It was one of my favorite experiences during our 3 days in Copan. No idea on staying overnight or a meal but the view is worth it.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019

With a five star rating for this hacienda and great comments, our expectations were high, but unfortunately not completely fulfilled. The place has a lot of character, the personnel is very friendly (but hardly speaks English) and the food is excellent. The rooms however are very basic, with a small bathroom, no wardrobe to put away your clothes, and very little lighting.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed 4 days and I happy that I did.
Good service a beautiful location (to say the least) with a lot of guacamayas, fairly close to the ruinas (10 min in a Tuktuk) very nice rooms and good food
The only small things would perhaps be the menue which is a bit on the small side if you like me stay a few days (however this is a small place so I can understand why) the other is the prices of the tuktuks that are about the double the going rates. I payed 100 lempiras to the ruins but when I took a ”normal” tuktuk back the price was only 60 (and im sure the local price would be closer to half that ie 1+ usd-annoying)
The Hacienda do not operate the tuktuks but I do feel that the drivers take advantage of the fact that they know this is a expesive place so you end up getting gringo price ++
All this said tough this place easily deserve its 5 stars.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2019

We enjoyed 2 nights at the property. We had a remodeled room just off the kitchen area that was a bit rustic but comfortable and very clean. The meals were very good and the bird watching in the front yard was another treat. We also appreciated the views of the lovely of the Copan valley and the glimpse of the ruins from the hill.

Note to those traveling by car: I suggest you arrive in Copan during daylight hours as the hotel is outside of the downtown area and with road construction currently underway it might take you a bit of extra time to ask directions, etc. This is not meant to discourage you, just allow 15 minutes or so once you get to Copan.

Room tip: We had a room off the kitchen area in the old part of the hacienda. It was fine.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilH775
Reviewed 14 March 2019

Such a beautiful place! The staff was incredibly kind and caring. Everything was perfect during our stay, except I just want mention the massage. It was a bit strange and did not feel good whatsoever. I do not recommend the massage, but HIGHLY recommend everything else. Thank you again!

Date of stay: February 2019