All reviews local artists meeting room recommend this hotel top floor a great stay honduras
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The art featured in this boutique hotel was of particular note. It represented local artists and fun to look at whether in the lobby, hallways or rooms. Everything about the rooms was comfortable, clean and crisp. Although I didn't go to the pool, it looked nice albeit small. There was a nice view from the top floor where the meeting room was located. The buffet breakfast had variety so it was pleasing to most. As mentioned by Gail050, they accommodated our group of 18 for a delightful, last night in Honduras, dinner appreciated by all of us. If I had a criticism it was there was no bar, and the supply of beer was very limited! However, it is definitely on our "we'd stay there again" list.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This smaller hotel, while centrally located, is off the busy streets and very nice. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms nicely appointed, and the whole place feels crisp and clean. Their top floor meeting room with balconies offers fantastic views. The pool is not huge but very lovely. We had them make a dinner for 18 and it was delicious, including a cake. While they do not have an official bar, they do offer beer and sodas for sale. We wanted wine with our dinner and they took care of getting it for us. The buffet breakfast offers many choices. The staff are friendly and helpful. A distinguishing feature is their artwork in every room and the hallways. It was done by local women, as the owners strive to support local artists. Definitely a place you should consider staying.

Room tip: Room 210 is above the kitchen so you hear morning breakfast preparations.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I stayed here while working on a water project. Enjoyed the building which was great. My room was very clean. Staff checked me in, showed me the room, had the AC on ahead of time, got me ice water with ice from purified water, basically were at our call. Great place. Really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and comfortable.
Nice staff. Definitely I'll stay again for my next trip to SPS.
The only problem was that the phone in my room didn't work. But anything else was pretty good.
I totally recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Personal muy amable, zona relativamente segura, habitaciones limpias, Buen desayunador. Edificación pequeña por lo que da un aire de muy apretado. Limpio y cuidan los detalles. los precios están un poco elevados al average de la ciudad, esto ultimo me puso de mal humor. Muy buena experiencia.

Staff very friendly, relatively safe area, clean rooms, good breakfast. Small building so it gives a very tight air. Clean and take care of the details. The prices are a little high to the average of the city, this last put me in a bad mood. Very good experience.
I recommended.