“Best pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I love Tito's restaurant, it is my all time favorite restaurant. The flavour in their pizzas is exactly the same it was years ago I first tried it. The place it self is basic but you feel a cozy environment. Caprichosa pizza is my favorite. It's a must stop in Tegucigalpa.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My mom and my siblings invited me for dinner for my birthday. We went to Tito's Pizza. This has always been one of my favorite pizza places in Tegucigalpa. I remember eating in the downtown restaurant when I was a kid. Their pizzas are some of the best in Teg. I really like them.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Amazing pizza! I don't know anyone that doesn't like it. Tito's Pizza is one of the oldest restaurant in Tegus, and since it opening I believe is still the same. So take it as an opportunity of time travelling and go to a pizza restaurant of 1990s or something like that! I do recommend takeaway (unfortunately they don't have delivery) because their service if awful! Imagine how good is the pizza that the people doesn't care about the service :)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, especially the napolitana. Parking is uncomfortable and waiters/waitresses need serious improvement! Prices are decent

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Tito's Pizza is one of a must to do's while in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The quality and taste of the pizza and calzone is among the best in the world and a local treat.

The restaurant is located in a convenient location and easily accessible.

Highly recommend enjoying this restaurant.