“mgmt and staff take good care with self sufficeint.”

InTown Suites Athens
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Athens
InTown Suites Athens
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Athens
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Efficiency in the heart of Athens GA
Maintain the privacy of the room when you are out.
Interesting group of families to individuals.
City block hotel bldg
Lived here 3 yrs. 15 yrs total in athens
atlanta before that
weekly housekeeping. Waffle House across street

Room Tip: rooms facing Macon Hwy. good for watching traffic
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 August 2015

There are amenities, ie. roof, walls; utilities provided, heat/cool, TV, furniture, bedbugs etc. The maintenance and housekeeping folks were friendly and helpful. Some of the other residents were nice also.
The noise was almost never-ending during some hours.

Room Tip: Third floor is best, probably. first floor incorporates all the noise of the other two.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Rwilbur2015
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Showed up and it was a busier reception as lot of people were paying bills. We were told the room we reserved was not available but that the head housekeeper was cleaning a different one on the 3rd floor. We were shown the room, lots of cigarette butts on the stairs and property on the way to the room, felt sketchy with people just hanging around. The room was pretty depressing and had a damp smell. We returned to the reception desk, got our IDs back and went down the street to Best Western which was a hundred times better. Would NOT recommend.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave f
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Room smells like cigarette smoke. I was told that they don't have non smoking rooms.
Cabinets do not have doors.
AC and refrigerator temp cannot be adjusted.
It is suppose to have free WiFi. I have not been able to connect with any device since I have been here. When questioning the front desk, I was told that another resident states that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't .
A lot of people hang out near the vending machines in the evening. And people yell outside at night.
I was expecting a nice safe place but what I got is a total contradiction of what the website offered.
The staff that I have met are pleasant but the quality of the rooms leave much to be desired.
Unfortunately, I have no choice but to find somewhere else to stay because the smoke smell is causing headaches and chest tightness.
It is not a safe place to be.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank rhoale
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The staff is off the charts...My stay was for 4 weeks and I was very pleased from the Manager to the cleaning staff. I did not have any problems and it is very convenient to UGA. I was never concern about my safety.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo