“Great dessert”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went for dessert with some girlfriends. We had a great time and really enjoyed the atmosphere. The coconut cream pie was my favorite. The cinnamon pie was also delicious.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

If you are a vegan or vegetarian, this is the place for you. It's not often my vegan daughter has options at a restaurant. Great variety on the menu. She got the gyro with sweet potato fries and loved every bite. I got the cheese and crunchy vegetable quesadilla and also enjoyed. We splurged with dessert since again my girl had options. Cake has very good. Two good size meals with tow desserts was under $30. Not bad.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Party of four adults for breakfast, weekday. Non of us vegetarians. Between various egg dishes and pancakes we all loved our orders. All-important coffee was loved by all. Only complaint was that otherwise helpful and friendly server a bit slow to refill our cups of joe, but as we were in no hurry, and enjoying all else, it did not diminish our enjoyment. Definite hippy vibe.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is not a bad restaurant, but it is also not great. The food is okay, and the service is consistently slow. I'd recommend the Golden Bowl or the Hot Noodle Bowl, but I'd skip all the Middle-Eastern inspired items, which lack spices and flavor.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

If you are vegetarian or vegan, you will like this place. Bohemian style place and food offers a good list of delicious meal and beer/wine. Staff are polite and quick.

Been to The Grit? Share your experiences!