“Best burger I have had in years”
Review of Clocked

Clocked
Ranked #12 of 452 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stopped in Athens for the night and my kids wanted a burger for dinner. Checked reviews and this seemed to be the place to go. The jalapeño cream cheese burger was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. Delicious!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Just about the only reason I'm not leaving a 5 star review is because the waitress my 2nd time here was awful. It was a busy day so I like to give benefit of the doubt but the waitress was fairly rude. I'm actually surprised she was a waitress. I try to give waitstaff the benefit of the doubt on busy days but jeez at least smile once.

We got onion rings and were a little disappointed that they were way too oily. Otherwise the food here is great. I really recommend the falafel sandwhich.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Visited with friends while in town for a wedding. Great food and a nice atmosphere. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great burgers and we had the sweet potato fries. The record store next door has some had to find titles.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

In Athens GA for business but able to visit Athfest Music and Art festivalin downtown. Decided to have a bite at Clocked and so Glad i Did!
Loved the menus. Had the special Laiser Wilhelmina burger. Loved the vibe and the food and I’m coming back before I leave to have a milkshake!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Clocked? Share your experiences!