US$80
US$72
US$86
US$76
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$72
EconoLodge
Guest Inn(Austell)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2018

It's a place to stay, basic atmosphere, kids running wild and loud all hours of the night, should have been offered a comp night

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is not a hotel where I'd like my family to stay, it sufficed overnight, but I cancelled my three day reservation upon arrival. Of course it looks better in the picture than in person. Staff was nice and accommodating although I was charged for 3 days rather than the 1 day they did work with me to rectify this issue. It's clean but outdated and just was not to my liking and I didn't feel safe. Location is great as they are 5 minutes from Six Flags and right off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The outside of Super 8 isn't nice looking at all, but the rooms are really nice minus a few things. The only two problems I had was there wasn't enough towels and that the breakfast wasn't what I through it would be. The guy who checked us in was very nice and patient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

They didn't honor my late check out request through booking.com! And they were very rude about it! They tried to charge 35 dollars for checking out after 11! I showed them the email from booking.com which clearly said my check out time was between 12pm and 1pm! He didn't even look at the email. He said booking.com didn't tell I could check out late because they don't honor it! Really rude never staying there again! I have stayed there for my last 3 trips to Atlanta and each time they were ruder and ruder! Never again! They never honor anything through booking.com except the price! Then after I pay they still put a hold on my card til check out! When I asked why they stated booking.com put the hold on my card!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple