“Best Pomegranate Margaritas & Ceviche”

La Hacienda DE Los Fernandez
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At La Hacienda De Los Fernandez, all of our food products are made on site. Each day we bake tortillas and prepare fresh salsa and chips. Every dish is prepared to order for your pleasure. Dishes primarily from the Northern border towns and also recipes from South and Central Mexico as well. With experience spanning greater than thirty five years. We offer true and original flavor of Mexican foods. My philosophy is that when you come to La Hacienda De Los Fernandez to enjoy real Mexican food, you are entitled to it and this is exactly what you will receive. We want you provide you with a large variety of delectable Mexican foods from which you may choose to enjoy.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by the hotel staff. The one thing I was on the hunt for was a good, flavorful Ceviche. I was so excited when I was told that they do serve it at that restaurant. I was hoping for a shrimp Ceviche, but theirs is made with Tilapia. I decided to give it a try. It was SO good! Fresh & flavorful and visually appealing. It was truly delicious and totally hit the spot!

Then they offer several options for Margaritas - standard to specialty - in different sizes. I chose the Pomegranate. It was A-MAZ-ING!! I wanted to go back the next night to try the other flavors, but time didn't allow it.

My servers were Carlos and Huerta! They were very pleasant and knowledgeable. I'm kind of glad this place is in another state because I could see myself frequenting it if there was one where I lived.

I visited on Sunday night April 2, 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017

OMG Well we went to La Hacienda De Los Fernandez Wednesday night, WOW we were welcomed when we arrived and shown to a wonderful table and from then on out it was GREAT, the waiter Roberto was a hoot, and was great with his timing, the drinks were delicious and the food was amazingly wonderful.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

This is not are 1st time we came here before we go to plays a Durey lane in Elmhurst we enjoy sitting in the dinning room not the bar the food is always good and the service is very good also

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Pros: the salsa is a green jalapeño based salsa that is TO DIE FOR. Hands down, one of the best salsas I've had at a Mexican joint. My order of beans was very good, and my grilled jalapeños were perfect. My husband's carne asada tacos were authentic style with fresh onions and cilantro. Pretty fast service, too.
Cons: small place; no fancy ambiance or decor. The pita style chips are not my favorite, and I'm concerned they might not be corn chips, but flour based chips, meaning they could contain gluten. The hot salsa was not flavorful at all, but we didn't care considering the drool-worthy quality of their signature salsa.
Overall, great food and service that certainly warrant repeat visits.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

La Hacienda is an excellent resturant for authentic Mexican food. From walking into the door you're warmly greeted by the hostesses. Seating is usually very quick. Food is excellent, but the soup is to die for! It's honestly that good. The entire staff strive so hard to make everything perfect and we've never has an issue. On the weekends expect a wait especially when there's some prime time movies out. You definitely need to try this place.