“Reliably Good”
Review of Toscana

Toscana
Cuisines: Italian, Jamaican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Toscana is a family-owned Italian American restaurant. Toscana offers a little taste of Europe, brings the good, sentimental feels together with its cozy, inviting and yet sophisticated atmosphere. Our professional and caring staff is truly dedicated to serve your needs. We proudly present our fine signature dishes, tasted and modified to perfection. The perfect recipes are made with fresh, healthy ingredients and a pinch of personal touch. Create a memorable event here at Toscana - celebrate your special occasions with us, sit back, relax and let us take care of your needs!
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at this establishment a number of times and it has always been a great experience. Really good food and reasonable prices. Service is pleasant too. I had the special shrimp risotto on my most recent visit and it had mushrooms and asparagus in it...delicious! My friend had the chicken marsala and said it was very tasty. Portions are generous. I recommend this spot for good food at affordable prices.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Toscana has it all! My favorite place for Italian with the best in service. I always feel at home. They always aim to please.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I cater M-F and Toscana comes through for me within a 2 hr notice. The staff is outstanding, very very helpful. The food is amazing!! The owners are wonderful, so wonderful that I had them cater my wedding reception.

Thank you & your staff for all you do for me/us at sortimat technology.
KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS

Reneé Heinrich

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The food was awesome. Minestrone soup and cheese ravioli for me. Yum! It was an ok atmosphere and there are only tables, no booths. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I have been to Toscana a dozen times and have always left with positive feelings as to great and authentic Italian food, good service and a congenial atmosphere which captures Old Italy. The veal dishes, their bracciole, and pastas are all properly prepared and served hot.
Can't miss at Toscana!