“You Cannot Beat Two_For Tuesdays”
Review of Armand's Pizzeria

Armand's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Two pizzas for the price of one on Tuesdays. Very good thin crust pizza. Timely take-out if you call in advance. Also decent baked clams.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Good menu, salad is always fresh, good weekly night specials. Outside seating and nice wait staff. I have been there with 2 people and with twelve people and always good. great pizza.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Food is decent, atmosphere is nice although it can be a bit noisy. Server was attentive and friendly. Not a bad family place. Good for large groups.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We went for supper and some had pizza and some had pasta. The pasta was very greasy with the meat sauce and they said the pizza was just ok, the service was good but the place is very noisey, got to be a little better spot.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

MUSHY FOOD + Bad Service = Not going back

I went here for lunch today. I was seated at a nice table by the window. My waiter was not great from the start, but I figured he was new, so I tried to be patient with him. He came over and asked me what I wanted. I told him I'd like to start with a diet coke. He brought that pretty quickly and said I'll grab you some water too.., didn't leave a straw and walked away. About 5 minutes later he came back and asked me if he'd already taken my order. I said no, and I gave him my order.., pasta arrabiata (which comes with soup or salad) and let him know I needed a straw. He walked away without asking my preference for soup or salad..., he came back with the straw and I told him that my meal comes with soup or salad and he looked perplexed.., then I told him I'd take the minestrone soup.., he brought it..., it was like stew..., kind of the bottom of the barrel I'm guessing.., cuz there was no broth..., just mushy veggies and pasta. He then asked me what type of pasta I wanted with the arrabiata.., I told him penne.
Mushy was a theme this lunchtime..., as when the pasta arrived it was like baby food.., the penne was so overcooked I couldn't even stab it with a fork. To their credit, the arrabiata sauce was pretty tasty. But the pasta was a mess.

It took me a while to flag down the waiter. He and the owner/manager were oogling over a little kid who was at another table (the only other table that had guests) and didn't notice me.

When I did get his attention he asked if I wanted a box for the pasta (I ate VERY little) I told hiim it was really mushy and I didn't want to take it home. He brought the check, I had a 20 in my hand he took it without showing me the check, stepped away, and then said, "You don't need change, right?" I said, I don't know, I didn't see the check. He showed it to me.., the bill was $15.00..., that's a pretty hefty tip for poor service and bad food. I started to rebutt, but decided he/they weren't worth it and i got up and walked out. He can keep that $5..., I won't be back.