“Banana Milkshak Love”
Review of Oberweis Dairy

Oberweis Dairy
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Your milkshake brings the boys to the yard.... this milkshake brings you.
The banana flavoring is out the window as Oberweis uses fresh ingridients and does not disappoint with the creamiest of ice creams.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Stopped in for some ice cream delights after dinner. The ice cream was truly awesome! The Honey Butter ice cream was absolutely some of the best I've ever had! Don't let your eyes fool you though. I had two scoops and could easily have been satisfied with just one. The scoops are generous but the ice cream is so rich it's very filling!!

The service was ok, but they really screwed up our order right from the start. I think it was a "listening" issue but they took care of it and made everything right so all was well. It didn't deter from the excellent ice cream!! I'd still go back if and when in the area!!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The fat free vanilla is so good and pistachio is unbelievable
Service was friendly and quick. ..I would recommend this place if you're in the area

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped for Oberweis ice cream for the first time in a long time. Ice cream was flavorful, and service was good. But bathroom floor was extremely sticky - worried I would walk out of my shoes.

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Now I like my ice cream and didn't expect to find it in the states, here in the uk my favourite is Salcombe dairy, this place is as good and you can even play a game of chess or one of the many board games they have behind the counter.