“Great sushi and specials”
Review of Wildfish

Wildfish
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Northwest Hwy
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband and I went here for my birthday, and it did not disappoint. We made a reservation for our friday night dinner but probably wouldn't have had a long wait if we hadn't; it was busy but not overly crowded. It was a perfect atmosphere for a nice, quiet dinner for a couple or friends. My husband got the BBQ pork ribs and fried rice special and I got the special Lobster Mountain roll and Chicago Bears roll. The ribs were outstanding and even my husband, who isn't a sushi fan, loved the Lobster Mountain roll - if it's on the menu - get it!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Order the Crispy Maki bento box from the lunch menu, it's amazing! Soup, salad, three types of rolls, plenty to eat for lunch and I brought some home.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious lunch with sushis and a very special cut of an apple

The restaurant was a bit empty, and this was somewhat a pity.

The waitress was very friendly as well as the cooks :))

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Wild fish is not visible from the street, but it worth the while to look for it. It is in an outdoor mall area behind the Arlington cinema. You can park underground and come out right at the stairs to their door. I have never needed reservations except for Friday night. My husband is a Kiwi, and we are always surprised to see they have 2 New Zealand sauvignon Blancs - oyster bay and Kim Crawford. Good choices!

Their bento box is amazing - huge, worthy of sharing. Their tempura is the best we have even had - light, crisp but not greasy. Their green dragon with snow crab and topped with avocado and eel is amazing. I find some places use too much avocado, but theirs is just right. Their teriyaki sauce is fabulous. Their soft shell crab is great - they know just how to cook it, too often other places over cook it. Each dish is served up as a visual masterpiece. The sea bass is the best we have had anywhere, and we try sea bass around the world. If you like fish, don't skip it. It is amazing. You cannot go wrong at Wild Fish. They deserve your business. Try it once and you will be back.

BTW, the atmosphere is great. Cozy areas with comfortable seats, as well as traditional tables.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Part of me is telling myself not to write this review, because I want to be able to keep Wildfish to myself and not spread the word. I recently had a delicious sushi dinner at Wildfish with my wife, mother in-law (both of which are not sushi fans) and father in-law for a random Saturday night out and we all were extremely impressed. The presentation was great and the food was spectacular. The only thing that is disappointing is the size the restaurant, so they tend to shuffle you out as soon as you are done dinning to get another guest in, I guess that is the sign of a great spot. I can't wait to go back!