“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 13 June 2017

A great simple concept. You select fresh ingredients and you select the noodle, whether it be Asian or Italian. Soups, Salads and meatballs! Fast friendly service. Eat in or take out. Reasonably priced

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Food was good the service is friendly and timely. The food comes out pretty quick hot and fresh. This location has plenty of seating and outdoor seating for the Summer. It is in the square in Arlington Heights.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

My Son and his girlfriend love this place. It is conveniently located and never disappoints. Enjoy the noodles!!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

If you have never been to a noodles get there. Fresh, quick and not too pricy.

The staff at this location are wonderful- inviting, knowledgeable and kind.

The food- basic menu for any noodles ... What sets this location apart is that it is very clean and I've never had a bad meal (ever)... It's so good!!!

In short- go to this location! It's awesome!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I was doing some shopping and needed a bite to eat. I went down an arm of the open mall and found the Noodles & Company restaurant there and it was not too busy. Great was the message from my tummy which knew what it wanted before I could make it through the door. The waitstaff greeted me warmly and I placed my order. I picked out my Drink from the machine that gives many choices all in one machine too- no more racks of soda fountain set ups. My order came over warm and ready to eat. There are take home boxes there incase you do not finish it all- I never do either, so I have lunch for the next day. The only thing I would suggest is to bring a spoon- they never provide them- with Wisconsin Mac & Cheese that would be invaluable in getting all the cheese.