“Evening out with the spouse”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lou's Pizza Factory
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and were pleasantly. The pizza is very good. I believe we had cheese and sausage thin crust. The sausage was sweet as well as the sauce. We also had garlic knots as a appetizer. Very garlicky.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza! Crispy, cracker type crust that holds up well to the spicy sweet sauce, loads of cheese and authentic Italian sausage. Combine all that with a couple of beers, friendly, fast and courteous service and you'll have a very enjoyable meal. Can't wait to go back and try some of their other menu items that all look great!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Clearly, Jeff, Owner/Cook, LOVES food and we had SEVERAL appetizers to start; Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms (yummy), Mozzarella Balls (Ethereal, lightly coated and fried little bits of HEAVEN), Garlic Cheese Bread (Crusty, in house seasoned butter, gooey, flavorful cheese, SIGH!), and hands-down, THE BEST Fried Calamari I have EVER eaten in ANY Restaurant! Sincerely, I am a huge seafood lover and the hand-breaded, (Very lightly dusted) mildly seasoned coating was a TRUE compliment to the calamari which was
perfectly cooked (NOT RUBBERY) and definitely a high-grade product because, in addition to the expected rings, there were the loveliest calamari portions complete with tiny, extremely tender tentacles. The HIGHEST compliment I can give is "If I were to cook this Calamari at home, Jeff's Fried Calamari tastes exactly how I would prepare it"!
Now if you prefer JUST rings of calamari, simply mention to your server that you prefer no tentacled pieces in your order and Jeff will happily oblige you!
In fact, Jeff was willing to tweak and personalize our order; Hawaiian pizza (Extra REAL Canadian Bacon and EXTRA Pineapple with BBQ sauce) and I think would sincerely bend-over-backwards to ensure YOU LOVE YOUR MEAL!
I haven't even mentioned the INCREDIBLY edible Cannoli we took home for dessert OR our phenomenal server, Konrad!
Konrad was pleasant and welcoming. He is very knowledgeable about the menu, EATS THERE BY CHOICE and can easily describe exactly what your food is going to taste like! Konrad MORE than earned the 25% gratuity we left! The pizza and desserts were packed to go perfectly for transport and his personable suggestions of his favorites were spot on.
Overall, it was easy to see that this family owned restaurant (Lou is Jeff's Father) is truly run by foodies who are dedicated to providing a quality dining experience for each and every customer. The homemade products are clearly a LABOR of LOVE!
As a disclaimer; this was our very first time eating at Lou's Pizza Factory. I am in Schaumburg for business and I DO NOT know the family, the servers, and in NO WAY am I associated with this establishment. I bought my Restaurant.com voucher based on Menu, Comments, and Distance to our hotel.
I will ALSO share that we have made plans to eat dinner there AGAIN next week because we are still in town!
Dollar for dollar, even without a voucher, this would be a wonderful choice for dinner!
Now if I can only decide what I am going to order for next week's dinner. The Grilled Calamari and Sausage Stuffed Cheese Mushrooms are literally calling my name.......as is the Saturday ONLY, All you care to eat, $24.99 Crab Leg special! Need I say more?????

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Told the waiter that we loved meat. He recommended a sausage, pepperoni, bacon pizza, so we ordered a large because we had a coupon. Well the large was as big as the table and there was plenty of meat topping. When we took our leftovers home, they had to put it in two carry out boxes and we had pizza for the next two days! Definitely will come again.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Owned and run by a second generation Italian. This spot makes the beat thin crust pizza with the right amount of sauce and ingredients. They also offer great salads. And to top it all off it is BYOB!