All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub starbucks coffee lobby elevator wedding chicago couch checkin thermostat highway
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Sink got clogged after being on for 10 seconds.

No elevator going up to 2nd unless u want to walk a little around. whole facility is in the shape of a square, so it's hard to navigate. Lots of walking, really terrible set up.

Booked online, didn't need 2 beds. Upon check in, clerk said I reserved a 2 bed, I said I did not. He gave me it anyway.

Room service banged on door at 9 am after I told front desk guy twice I didn't want a wake up call and not to be waked up, I jumped out of bed and she said sorry and I said do I have to leave and she said 12 o clock is check out

Unnecessary for wake up and front desk guy was just robotic and not accommodating .. Like sir we are just one couple and I already specified I did not need 2 beds. Thank u

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
NormaAndrade13, Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

dtownkickinit,

Oh man looks like things didn't go the way they were suppose to from the start. That makes me upset :(. I'm sorry that this happened to you! I appreciate your feedback, this is the only way we can get better. Our housekeepers do knock on the door in the mornings specially when there is no sign on the door. Our staff is very accommodating as long as we have the rooms available. A little secret for you, if you are booking a room via a third party always make a note on comments such as: "Only one bed or anniversary, birthday or something". Hospitality people love to make people happy, you'll be surprise what they will do to make your stay super awesome. :)
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you!
keep on kickinit....
NBA

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The bed was very very comfortable and the room was very clean. It was nice that they had a lobby bar and place for breakfast. The only issue was I could hear people in the hall very clearly which made it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

travelingwoman42,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We take pride in our rooms and in our bistro. :)
I'm sorry that it was difficult for you to sleep :(. I greatly do appreciate your feedback and will make use of it and get to work to find a resolution for this.

happy travels travelingwoman42.......

NBA (Me trying to be cool) lol

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We stayed here 2 nights and had excellent service. It was very close to the interstate for travel. The lobby bar area was very nice but a little hard to get more rapid service. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
NormaAndrade13, Ops Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

KidPT27,
Thanks for your great feedback! :)

Norma Andrade

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel was conveniently located near the highway. Room was clean. The beds were comfortable. Reasonable rate. The staff was friendly. The lobby was nicely decorated. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
NormaAndrade13, Operations Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

hammon44
Thank you for your review!!

Save travels!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I travel for pleasure more now than ever. The suite we stayed in was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. On our departure I remembered having left a sweater duster in the room. I called the hotel, they sent staff to the room. They found it. Even though I agreed to pay postage if they would send it to me, but they sent it USPS with the change I'd left in one of the pockets. So enjoyed my stay and appreciate the attention to detail throughout the facility.

Room Tip: The double bed suite was my choice. Easy access to 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family