Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn(Arlington Heights)
US$82
US$65
US$138
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$97
US$75
Hotels.com
US$89
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$129
US$110
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskhot tubconvenient locationroom was cleanstarbucks coffeeo'hare airportbusiness centerbusiness triplate at nightwould stay here againdecent hotelbistrolobbyelevatorweddingbalconiesgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Courtyards are always nice. They're business-friendly and the beds are comfortable. I do wish there was a better layout to them however. It does require quite a walk to get to your room if you don't park in just the right place outside. That said, very friendly staff and conveniently located in the Chicago area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Karolina S, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you kindly for your review. Yes we agree, it surely is a pleasure to walk in summer but during Chicago winter…..

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Tripadvisor had a program that if we booked a hotel room through them and then do a review we would get a premium. I am a sucker for premiums and as opposed to going directly to the hotel we used booking.com. BIG MISTAKE!! We booked a month in advance and gave our credit card with the understanding that if we canceled that there would be a $75 charge. That should have been a warning. We had no intention of changing, however the fine is concerning. Two days prior to arriving I contacted the hotel with the hope of getting a room near the pool, with our reservation, I had the appropriate booking number. They had no record of the reservation...UGH Get me The Manager! Still no luck. They asked how I set the reservation and I said through Tripadvisor and Booking.com. Courtyard gave me the phone numbers for both. I called Booking.com and after 45 minutes with them calling the hotel while I was on hold, and again going to the manager who agreed to send me an email stating that I would not a $75 fee as their resolve to the issue. They said that they (customer service) could not reinstate a reservation and I should go back to reservations and rebook the room. NOT LIKELY. I called the hotel directly and booked the room at the same prices with out asking for a deal. Thumbs up for the Marriott Courtyard South in Arlington Heights and Thumbs Down for Booking.com. I suggest that TripAdvisor reconsider their relationship with Booking.com.

Room Tip: If you like the pool ask to be near it.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Sink got clogged after being on for 10 seconds.

No elevator going up to 2nd unless u want to walk a little around. whole facility is in the shape of a square, so it's hard to navigate. Lots of walking, really terrible set up.

Booked online, didn't need 2 beds. Upon check in, clerk said I reserved a 2 bed, I said I did not. He gave me it anyway.

Room service banged on door at 9 am after I told front desk guy twice I didn't want a wake up call and not to be waked up, I jumped out of bed and she said sorry and I said do I have to leave and she said 12 o clock is check out

Unnecessary for wake up and front desk guy was just robotic and not accommodating .. Like sir we are just one couple and I already specified I did not need 2 beds. Thank u

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
NormaAndrade13, Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

dtownkickinit,

Oh man looks like things didn't go the way they were suppose to from the start. That makes me upset :(. I'm sorry that this happened to you! I appreciate your feedback, this is the only way we can get better. Our housekeepers do knock on the door in the mornings specially when there is no sign on the door. Our staff is very accommodating as long as we have the rooms available. A little secret for you, if you are booking a room via a third party always make a note on comments such as: "Only one bed or anniversary, birthday or something". Hospitality people love to make people happy, you'll be surprise what they will do to make your stay super awesome. :)
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you!
keep on kickinit....
NBA

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The bed was very very comfortable and the room was very clean. It was nice that they had a lobby bar and place for breakfast. The only issue was I could hear people in the hall very clearly which made it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

travelingwoman42,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We take pride in our rooms and in our bistro. :)
I'm sorry that it was difficult for you to sleep :(. I greatly do appreciate your feedback and will make use of it and get to work to find a resolution for this.

happy travels travelingwoman42.......

NBA (Me trying to be cool) lol

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We stayed here 2 nights and had excellent service. It was very close to the interstate for travel. The lobby bar area was very nice but a little hard to get more rapid service. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
NormaAndrade13, Ops Manager at Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

KidPT27,
Thanks for your great feedback! :)

Norma Andrade