We visited for our wedding anniversary. We come from Madison, and love to go to Mitsuwa Marketplace nearby. It's easier for us to stay the night and get the most out of the drive. We absolutely love that your hotel offers Japan TV in the rooms, it's incredibly unique and we love watching it! When we checked in, we were given the exact room we wanted, as we do have a favorite from previous stays. The lady at the front desk was absolutely wonderful, and later sent up a note offering a free glass of wine at the bar, which we very much enjoyed. I really wish I had gotten her name, but she worked the morning shift on 4/29. She by far gave us the most outstanding customer service we have ever received at any hotel, including our Disney stays.
There are a few downsides. First, there's no hot tub anymore. This used to be our favorite morning ritual while staying here to relax and wake up, but they got rid of it for some reason. We tried going to the pool, but quickly got routed out by unsupervised kids (not the hotel's fault, just stupid parents who drop off their kids then run). Second, the room walls are thin. We could constantly hear our neighbors enjoying some pleasure time at all hours. Last, I wish they offered a breakfast buffet. Most hotels do, but for some reason this one does not.
Overall though, we will be coming back. Thank you so much for a great weekend!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South Hotel Arlington Heights
- Courtyard Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Courtyard
- Arlington Heights Marriott