Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$100
Agoda.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

The staff here were super friendly and check in and check out was very smooth. The rooms are super clean and we felt very well rested at our one-night stop thanks to the comfortable beds. Breakfast had limited selection but I enjoyed the waffles!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Auburn needed this hotel since the ones they have in the area are outdated. This 'minimalist' hotel is an excellent idea for people traveling. Everything is clean and comfortable. We were in the 'accessible' room and I noticed everything was squeeze on the wall like the soaps, shampoo, lotion, etc. I'm just curious how a person with disabilities would access these items since they were hard to squeeze for an average person. Anyway, thank you, we enjoyed the grab n go breakfast the next morning also.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank KkFiff
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Clean. If you have the app - check in, check out, and your room key can all be done through the app, so there is no need to have contact with staff. Breakfast was all in to go bags in the morning. Staff were all wearing masks.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Very clean hotel, comfortable beds, friendly staff and spacious lobby area. There were plenty of tables to eat our carry out at. It would be a great place to stay if you were traveling in a group as you could hang out in the lobby. The rooms are not huge and it was a little tight for four of us with four suitcases. We will stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

This place is more for the millennial generation staff are all younger and rude. Hilton should not be associated with Tru. I have been a Hilton Honors member for many years and if this is the direction Hilton is going, My wife and I will not being staying in Hilton’s when traveling. The employees here are very self involved and spend more time talking with each other and looking at there phones than taking care of their handful of guests. My wife tried to express her grievances with the manager, I believe his name was Brian however he was of no assistance and had a I don’t have time for you attitude. My advice if traveling in this area go on to Fort Wayne you will be much more accommodated at the Hampton located just off interstate 69 and Highway 3 and it was only a few more dollars per night, this is where we spent the rest of our visit. The town of Auburn closes up around 8-9 unless you want to go to Walmart or Taco Bell. Fort Wayne was a much better option for us. The only good about this Tru location is the rooms were very clean and appeared to be well kept. We did eat at the Italian Grill while in Auburn this is a very nice moderately priced restaurant with excellent food. When we return we will definitely not stay at Tru. I apologize I can not attach the Hilton name to this place it felt more like a decorated Motel 6, with impertinent employees.

Date of stay: July 2020